Molly's Thiever

Molly

Hey just got a wcing script, didnt know you guys give out trials ohmy.png may i have a trial please??

Also whats the anti-ban on osbot? is it decent??

Not sure of what all the antiban in OSBot is though I haven't had an account banned in some time using OSBot. All my scripts have antiban coded into them, they don't just rely on antiban offered by the client. Also, you now have a 48 hour trial.

hey may i get a trial?  24hr is good even thanks

You have a 48 hour trial now.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1

Bought this yesterday. The master farmer part doesn't seem to work. When you press start and you get the option to pick from Men, Tea Stall or Master Farmer, if you select Master Farmer and then press start, nothing happens. Then if you try to close it, the whole OSbot client closes. I didn't fill in any of the food settings or anything and I was in draynor when I tried to start it. This happened a few times and now I've given up. Any ideas?

Bought this yesterday. The master farmer part doesn't seem to work. When you press start and you get the option to pick from Men, Tea Stall or Master Farmer, if you select Master Farmer and then press start, nothing happens. Then if you try to close it, the whole OSbot client closes. I didn't fill in any of the food settings or anything and I was in draynor when I tried to start it. This happened a few times and now I've given up. Any ideas?

You have to fill out the food info for master farmers.

Can we get free trial ? :)

Can I have a free trial? I would consider purchasing this, also what is the ban rate like?

I'll give you both trials when I get home from work tonight, as far as ban rates go I have never personally been banned using this script and haven't had any recent reports of bans.

Edited by Molly

Hi could I have a trial please

You now have a 48hr trial.

It seems that the bot crashes on master farmer in Andounge, It completely crashes the client everytime I try starting it. Any suggestions?

You need to run it in Draynor, I'm authing you another 48hr trial.

Love to try this script out! Mind allowing me a free trial? Thanks!

You now have a 48hr trial.

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic