Molly's Thiever

Molly

Tested script at Ardougne Knights; works great! +-115k xp/hr using dodgy necklaces and 120k gp/hr at level 75!

The only point of critique I have is when the knight is standing still and thus the mouse doesn't have to move, the script always clicks on a different location. This seems like a pretty big red flag to me; you think it's possible to have the script spam-click the exact same location until the knight moves again?

Anyways, this is the script to get, guys! Here's a proggy

2J7LXn9.png

Edited by MillSup

On 2/17/2019 at 7:28 PM, Molly said:

Just hit 65 on my test account and the fact menaphites stay knocked out for a short period of time than bandits seems to be causing the problem. That being said I think I've got a pretty solid method going that will no longer require you to define sleep times and should get double pickpocket 99% of the time. Will be testing it a bit more before pushing it live but it's looking promising.

Just got the script and it seems to be working very very well! Incredible! Thank you for the re-write and taking suggestions into account.

Edited by wata

On 2/19/2019 at 12:33 PM, MillSup said:

Tested script at Ardougne Knights; works great! +-115k xp/hr using dodgy necklaces and 120k gp/hr at level 75!

The only point of critique I have is when the knight is standing still and thus the mouse doesn't have to move, the script always clicks on a different location. This seems like a pretty big red flag to me; you think it's possible to have the script spam-click the exact same location until the knight moves again?

Anyways, this is the script to get, guys! Here's a proggy

2J7LXn9.png

Nice to see it running so smoothly, I can definitely add an update that won't move mouse until the NPC moves. I'll try to get to it within a few days, sick right now and trying to catch up on schoolwork from the classes I've missed.

On 2/19/2019 at 8:04 PM, Ordinary said:

great script got me from 1-70

Awesome!

9 hours ago, wata said:

Just got the script and it seems to be working very very well! Incredible! Thank you for the re-write and taking suggestions into account.

No problem man.

Happy you all like it!