Molly's Thiever

Molly

Hey just wanted to let you know your script works awesome! I tested this one and Czar's scripts. No shade towards him, he's a great scripter and I have a couple other scripts of his, but your theiver is better imo. Works solid and gets really good xp rates and you seem like you actively reply and work on this! I'll be looking to purchase this relatively soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, martinc said:

Hey just wanted to let you know your script works awesome! I tested this one and Czar's scripts. No shade towards him, he's a great scripter and I have a couple other scripts of his, but your theiver is better imo. Works solid and gets really good xp rates and you seem like you actively reply and work on this! I'll be looking to purchase this relatively soon.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm happy you like it!

The script is excellent! Awesome job!

One thing I noticed whilst blackjacking though, is that the set timer doesn't always apply to the second pickpocket. It sometimes goes for the second pickpocket way faster than the set time. I don't know jack shit about scripting, but perhaps the randomizer on the sleep time still allows for too much of a timing difference?

I don't think it's a bad thing if the clicks register too much alike whilst blackjacking: it's a very rhythmic way of training, so clicking with more or less the same sleep time seems very humanlike.

Could it also be possible to save the script settings, so we don't have to change all settings every time when tinkering with the sleep timer?

Other than that, the script is absolutely perfect! I'll be uploading a proggy soon!

PS: you ever look into that paint I sent you? :)

2 hours ago, MillSup said:

The script is excellent! Awesome job!

One thing I noticed whilst blackjacking though, is that the set timer doesn't always apply to the second pickpocket. It sometimes goes for the second pickpocket way faster than the set time. I don't know jack shit about scripting, but perhaps the randomizer on the sleep time still allows for too much of a timing difference?

I don't think it's a bad thing if the clicks register too much alike whilst blackjacking: it's a very rhythmic way of training, so clicking with more or less the same sleep time seems very humanlike.

Could it also be possible to save the script settings, so we don't have to change all settings every time when tinkering with the sleep timer?

Other than that, the script is absolutely perfect! I'll be uploading a proggy soon!

PS: you ever look into that paint I sent you? :)

Sleep time bug should be fixed for pickpocketing, there was a portion of code that was using a sleep time that didn't get set to the user defined sleep. The paint you sent me should now work as well, I had implemented it awhile back but the download link for the font which is used no longer worked, this caused the script to fall back to the default paint method, so I re-uploaded it to a different site and am using that link instead now.

Just pushed the version, 9.5, with these changes.

Edited by Molly
  • Heart 1

2 hours ago, Molly said:

Sleep time bug should be fixed for pickpocketing, there was a portion of code that was using a sleep time that didn't get set to the user defined sleep. The paint you sent me should now work as well, I had implemented it awhile back but the download link for the font which is used no longer worked, this caused the script to fall back to the default paint method, so I re-uploaded it to a different site and am using that link instead now.

Just pushed the version, 9.5, with these changes.

Still at 9.4!

On 1/13/2019 at 1:03 PM, MillSup said:

Here's a 30 min proggy (I would post a longer one but I never bot click-intensive skills that long!)

Paint is still the same though

proggy.png

Paint should be working now, tested the newest live version and it worked for me. I switched over to just hosting the files on a site of my own and pulling them from there.

On 1/8/2019 at 10:38 PM, Molly said:

The wait time setting for blackjacking is the time between pickpockets. The bot will knock out the target, after it detects that the target was knocked out the bot will wait for the amount time you have set and then pickpocket, it will then wait again for the time you have set and pickpocket again. 

Knock out --> sleep --> 1st pickpocket --> sleep --> 2nd pickpocket

The reason it sleeps after detecting the knockout is because upon the bot selecting the knockout option the target almost immediately goes into the knocked out state and the bot must wait a short amount of time before pickpocketing or there will be a dead click. 

The default sleep value is the one that worked well for me during testing, with that sleep time I have been able to get 2 pickpockets in per knockout 95%+ of the time. That being said my latency and your latency likely is not the same so you may need to sleep more or less than me. 

Going back to this, since I'be bought the script I've done some more testing. I don't know if its my connection but the default sleep was too quick, the second pickpocket would never register. So I went up in intervals of 25ms until I was able to get 2 pickpockets, and I hit a point where I would occasionally get 2 but the second would be the "reaching" animation instead of the "bend down" thieving animation. I think this means that my second is happening after they've stood up, too late. I've been trying to find the balance where I could get 2 as intended but I think it just might be the method of the script itself.

Now this is just me, if it works for other people then go ahead. However, it's almost like I would need different sleep times. I think the first one needs to be shorter (much closer to when the knock-out animation occurs), that way I can have a longer sleep before the second pickpocket so that the click registers and voila a double pickpocket. In the current state I think having the same sleep makes it to where one is too short or the other is too long, I haven't been able to find a happy medium, but I'm trying!