Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 12/19/2018 at 9:24 PM, john55 said:

Hey Molly, could you add a check to ensure it won't hop to the PvP world on the latest Ardy Knight-South bank update. 

I guess people are watching this thread, as many people are massing that world! Sly bastards.

Just pushed an update for this, it will skip the pvp worlds once the update goes live.

6 hours ago, john55 said:

image.png.15814dbff4f90cfc363e0d2f2e1067ab.png

Hey Molly,

Just noticed that it continuously attempts to thiev AFTER it world hops. (seems like the check for the coin pouch turns off after the w hop)

Was this on mirror or normal client? If it was on mirror the unfortunately it's likely something I cannot fix. Before you run it again exit and restart your client. Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce the bug as of yet.

6 hours ago, enz said:

Would love a trial pls going for 99 over xmas break

You have one now.

On 12/24/2018 at 2:27 PM, Henk Debeunhaas said:

can you fix blackjacking so that it will keep inventory full ?

this way you will be stunned way les and get the max xp 

Not sure exactly what you mean, how would a full inventory increase exp rates?

On 12/24/2018 at 4:31 PM, john55 said:

Molly, in regards to my post, I think it just simply needs to click inventory after it hops to fix that issue. When I do that manually, it works just fine. 

Also, is there a way to to tell it to hop when its not in combat? (not being splashed on)

Changed it so after world hopping it will open the inventory. If the problem persists in v9.3 please post a copy of the logger from when it happens.

I could probably set it up to detect splashers but I don't see how this would matter much. To a human player it would be convenient because you just don't need to move the mouse much at all when thieving since the knight won't move around, to a bot this would seemingly not be relevant. Please let me know if I'm not understanding something here, it has been some time since I've actively been thieving so I could certainly be wrong.

On 12/25/2018 at 8:32 AM, chowkebab said:

hi Molly, looking to get a thieving skiller going.  keen to give this script a go if i may get a trial

cheers!

On 12/25/2018 at 11:49 AM, Gekkegast said:

shoot me a trail need to test the blackjacking

You guys both have one now!

7 hours ago, MillSup said:

Love the script, but when blackjacking it does the double pickpocket a little so quick, so the game only registers one!

Does it do this every time or only on occasion? I increased the sleep time slightly but the problem here is going to be different people having different latency at different times which can make blackjacking, where timing is very important, difficult.

5 hours ago, Molly said:

Not sure exactly what you mean, how would a full inventory increase exp rates?

Changed it so after world hopping it will open the inventory. If the problem persists in v9.3 please post a copy of the logger from when it happens.

I could probably set it up to detect splashers but I don't see how this would matter much. To a human player it would be convenient because you just don't need to move the mouse much at all when thieving since the knight won't move around, to a bot this would seemingly not be relevant. Please let me know if I'm not understanding something here, it has been some time since I've actively been thieving so I could certainly be wrong.

I suppose it's not the biggest of deals. To elaborate on my point though, the general culture at ardy south bank is for everyone to "off" the knight when the splasher stops splashing (messes up/logs/whatever). People then get upset with those who don't, calling them bots and mass reporting the lot of them.

The only benefit I think it'd bring is in terms of keeping other players from reporting you, which from what I understand about botting thus far has become a large contributing factor to bans.

It may be more trouble than it's worth, though. The script is already running in a flawless state, I'd hate to see it become more error prone just to support something like this.

12 hours ago, Molly said:

Does it do this every time or only on occasion? I increased the sleep time slightly but the problem here is going to be different people having different latency at different times which can make blackjacking, where timing is very important, difficult.

It sometimes thieves twice, but only maybe 1/20 knockouts

Other than that it's a pretty flawless script