Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 10/21/2018 at 5:53 PM, Keebler said:

Can I get a trial molly

Sure, gave you a 4 day one since I haven't been on in a few days and you had to wait.

On 10/22/2018 at 3:58 AM, Scotty said:

truly amazing script, the best i've used since 2013 when there was a lack of bot detection

i've gotten 1 - 96 thieve so far on a level 3 over the last 4 weeks

Damn that's awesome man. Happy you like it.

• Like 1

Also Why thieving at varrock tea stall it is dropping teas? I did not select to drop.

Ardy cake is not working also. When guard attacks - it runs to bank. Stands a little bit and comes back. Doesnt eat food or run away to east to avoid guard.

In log only shows "thieving"

@Molly

Edited by sorag13

On 10/26/2018 at 3:01 PM, thanhphamous said:

Can I get a trial please?

Sure, you have one now.

On 10/26/2018 at 2:28 PM, sorag13 said:

Also Why thieving at varrock tea stall it is dropping teas? I did not select to drop.

Ardy cake is not working also. When guard attacks - it runs to bank. Stands a little bit and comes back. Doesnt eat food or run away to east to avoid guard.

In log only shows "thieving"

@Molly

Seems to be working fine for me, restart your client before the next time you run it and let me know if the issue persists. Dropping teas at Varrock East is intentional as they are a useless item, the bot will drop them regardless of settings because of this.

36 minutes ago, Molly said:

Sure, you have one now.

Seems to be working fine for me, restart your client before the next time you run it and let me know if the issue persists. Dropping teas at Varrock East is intentional as they are a useless item, the bot will drop them regardless of settings because of this.

For iron man you need teas for guthix rest.

I tried. It dies to guard or gets a lot hits and runs to bank. When it should just run east and come back after 5 sec or something.

7 hours ago, sorag13 said:

For iron man you need teas for guthix rest.

I tried. It dies to guard or gets a lot hits and runs to bank. When it should just run east and come back after 5 sec or something.

I'll change it to keep teas by default in that case, with the guard bug turn on auto-retaliate, with the default methods for handling combat interactions it seems the character needs to be interacting with the npc for it to properly detect combat. I'll write a custom method for handling this interaction and push it tomorrow. 

• Heart 1