Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 8/31/2018 at 2:23 PM, Scotty said:

hey molly, noticing the script is right clicking quite a lot on an ardy knight - which is pretty robot-like, wondering if it's something you can make left click only - ty!

Just pushed an update for this, live version will be 8.1.

On 8/31/2018 at 6:21 AM, sparcmacsbrother said:

Hey Molly! Mind if I try out this script please?

Sure, you have a trial now.

3 hours ago, labahuplaba said:

hey i was just wondering how good is this bot for blackjacking on a level 3 ? will i just get one bombed and die or would it know to keep drinking wine/go to the bank after a few failed attempts?

I have not tested blackjacking on a level 3, it should drink wine/eat food and unnote wines/food at the general store guy in Pollivneach but if the NPC manages to get in a couple of attacks it can probably kill you.

15 hours ago, sparcmacsbrother said:

How do I make Sarafomin brews work for eating

Script doesn't support brews.

15 hours ago, sparcmacsbrother said:

When i start script i just get a resizeable warning even though i am in fixed mode and it wont work

Could you post a screenshot of it? Perhaps I can help with it, but that is client related not script.

Hey Molly

I just bought ur script, and i just started up at master farmer in draynor - im using trout as my food, and setting is set between 10-30 hp. - But the but dosent eat, dosent drop bad seeds - it just stands there and clicks on the farmer with a full inventory. 

i tested further, it will not eat at all - it just pickpocket til it dies.

Edited by kallz0w

16 hours ago, kallz0w said:

Hey Molly

I just bought ur script, and i just started up at master farmer in draynor - im using trout as my food, and setting is set between 10-30 hp. - But the but dosent eat, dosent drop bad seeds - it just stands there and clicks on the farmer with a full inventory. 

i tested further, it will not eat at all - it just pickpocket til it dies.

Hey, I just tested at Draynor master farmers and it seems to be working fine for me. Next time you use the script would you mind screenshotting the settings on the gui you are using and providing a copy of the logger when the issue occurs? Also, when you start the script initially one of the first few things it says should be "Current eat hp set to:SOME NUMBER", would you mind providing a copy of the logger upon startup as well? I'd like to use the exact settings you are using and see if I can replicate the bug and fix it, thanks!