Molly's Thiever

Molly

Hello, may I try free trial? I'm really interested how blackjacking works before I buy your script. ?

Nvm, already bought it ? But I see it has some problems with avoiding fight, my account died a few times already.

It would be good that if pickpoceting don't cancel fight, then at least would climb up stairs. That's very important for low hp accounts like mine.

Edited by Manteda

13 hours ago, Manteda said:

Hello, may I try free trial? I'm really interested how blackjacking works before I buy your script. ?

Nvm, already bought it ? But I see it has some problems with avoiding fight, my account died a few times already.

It would be good that if pickpoceting don't cancel fight, then at least would climb up stairs. That's very important for low hp accounts like mine.

It seems to be running from combat fine for me. When this occurs for you could you post which NPC you are blackjacking from, a copy of the logger, and let me know, preferably with a picture, which room you are blackjacking in?

11 hours ago, v0nsild said:

Could you make the bot eat to full health, or close to, when buying food at blackjacking?

9 hours ago, v0nsild said:

Also, it tends go get caught on the click menu if it doesn't hit the NPC, then it just scrolls through the menu forever.

Addressed both these changes with an update I just pushed, will be v8.3 when live.

4 hours ago, Molly said:

It seems to be running from combat fine for me. When this occurs for you could you post which NPC you are blackjacking from, a copy of the logger, and let me know, preferably with a picture, which room you are blackjacking in?

Addressed both these changes with an update I just pushed, will be v8.3 when live.

You da man. 

I've had the bot kill the NPC occasionally, where the NPC attacks and then the bot just plays along and kills him. Oh, also, if standing "in" the NPC, the script can't find him.

EDIT; it appears that it's very happy with killing thugs. I've killed 3 in 40 mins runtime.

Edited by v0nsild

Hello, i found that script has some problems with banking when thieving fruit stalls in Kourend. Runs to chest, but doesn't open it and runs back immediately to stalls again.

Also I'm going back to blackjack, will try to inform you about that problem with avoiding fight.

Btw I'm testing on ironman.

Update: Looks like avoiding fight works fine now. :)

Edited by Manteda

On 9/16/2018 at 4:27 AM, v0nsild said:

You da man. 

I've had the bot kill the NPC occasionally, where the NPC attacks and then the bot just plays along and kills him. Oh, also, if standing "in" the NPC, the script can't find him.

EDIT; it appears that it's very happy with killing thugs. I've killed 3 in 40 mins runtime.

I haven't been able to get the bot to kill any npcs blackjacking, it always runs away for me. When you see it fighting the npc could you screenshot where you're at and what the logger says please so I can investigate it. I'm not 100% sure what causes the problem where the bot cannot locate the NPC if he's standing under you. I think it may be due to the fact I was using NPC height to determine if the npc is knocked out. I just switched it to use animation id's instead. 

7 hours ago, Manteda said:

Hello, i found that script has some problems with banking when thieving fruit stalls in Kourend. Runs to chest, but doesn't open it and runs back immediately to stalls again.

Also I'm going back to blackjack, will try to inform you about that problem with avoiding fight.

Btw I'm testing on ironman.

Update: Looks like avoiding fight works fine now. :)

I wasn't able to replicate the problem with banking from fruit stalls but I fixed some code I think could cause it. 

Live version for the updates I just pushed will be 8.4.

Hey Molly, 

I just tried manual blackjacking via AHK now that OSbot is down, and noticed significantly higher xp/hr rates. I was knocking them out when the animation of stealing the second time was over, cutting down the cycle time and achieving significantly higher xp/hr, but I could imagine it looks fishy- is that on purpose to make it more human like?