Molly's Thiever

Molly

The following is only when using this script for blackjacking (it has nothing to do with the rest of the script!)

After i bought Molly's hobgoblin + Chaos druid killer which are totally pro! i needed some thieving lvls, so i decided I'd go for another molly's!

the script i bought had support for blackjacking (the reason i bought it) and unfortunately doesn't support blackjacking at all.

Also before the update of this script should come live, you should note that blackjacking isn't supported at all ATM , tbh i really feel a bit misguided. (by saying that luring isn't supported) i thought the rest was supported (which after using the script for 30mins i noticed it clearly isn't.

Blackjacking thugs is really a pain in the ass with this script. basically what it does is it knocks the thug out and pickpocket twice and not in a efficient way at all... (it waits for the game to show the thug is standing or has been brought down)before the script continues.(you also should pray to god that it will pickpocket your lured bandit and not 1 standing at the other side of the map.Also when engaging combat (what you really don't want it to do) it runs around @ the entire village of pollniveach(or w/e) so you basically could do ''the feud''quest with this script!

A simple solution for this problem;
-Implementation of using the Note guy
-Just lure the thug u want to pickpocket into the house of the dyer (the 1 with a ladder in it) when you fail a pickpocket  and engage into combat the scripts should just 'escape' using the ladder. and thereby make the script actually AFK-ABLE.(because you wont have to lure him again)

Molly i hope you fix this!

Edited by ownar070
Lay-out

On 5/8/2018 at 12:32 PM, haid123 said:

hey for some reason i cant make the bot work without food

do i really need atleast one food in the inventory to make it work?

if not what do i need to change in the gui to make it so it dosent use food at all

Where are you trying to use it at without food? It should work without food in the inventory.

22 hours ago, ownar070 said:

The following is only when using this script for blackjacking (it has nothing to do with the rest of the script!)

After i bought Molly's hobgoblin + Chaos druid killer which are totally pro! i needed some thieving lvls, so i decided I'd go for another molly's!

the script i bought had support for blackjacking (the reason i bought it) and unfortunately doesn't support blackjacking at all.

Also before the update of this script should come live, you should note that blackjacking isn't supported at all ATM , tbh i really feel a bit misguided. (by saying that luring isn't supported) i thought the rest was supported (which after using the script for 30mins i noticed it clearly isn't.

Blackjacking thugs is really a pain in the ass with this script. basically what it does is it knocks the thug out and pickpocket twice and not in a efficient way at all... (it waits for the game to show the thug is standing or has been brought down)before the script continues.(you also should pray to god that it will pickpocket your lured bandit and not 1 standing at the other side of the map.Also when engaging combat (what you really don't want it to do) it runs around @ the entire village of pollniveach(or w/e) so you basically could do ''the feud''quest with this script!

A simple solution for this problem;
-Implementation of using the Note guy
-Just lure the thug u want to pickpocket into the house of the dyer (the 1 with a ladder in it) when you fail a pickpocket  and engage into combat the scripts should just 'escape' using the ladder. and thereby make the script actually AFK-ABLE.(because you wont have to lure him again)

Molly i hope you fix this!

I intend to improve blackjacking within the next couple weeks, along with many other things in the script. I'm currently working on improvements to another script and once done with that I will be working on this one.

Edited by Molly

What were you trying to thieve with it? I'm going to work now but will fix the issue as soon as I get home and find it. I should also be able to fix the blackjacking stuff tonight as well. I went over the changes I still need to make to my other script and it's all bonus type features that I can put on hold for a day or two.

22 hours ago, Molly said:

Where are you trying to use it at without food? It should work without food in the inventory.

I intend to improve blackjacking within the next couple weeks, along with many other things in the script. I'm currently working on improvements to another script and once done with that I will be working on this one.

Thx for your reply,

Looking forward to it!

Updated blackjacking. Only the northeastern most house with the ladder in it is usable and only bandits can be lured into this house I do believe, bring noted food as the script will no longer bank but rather un-note food near the general store. To drop combat the bot will now climb the ladder in the house. Blackjacking should be more functional than before but is still not afk-able because luring is not supported.

As of right now menaphite thug blackjacking is disabled. It's nearly 5 AM here so I'm pushing what I have done now, will update thugs tomorrow evening.

You should also be able to thieve without bringing food with you now, keep in mind you need to have food in bank as if your hp gets too low the bot will bank and eat so it doesn't die.

These changes will be live in v7.3.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1