Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 4/14/2018 at 6:14 AM, newmovement said:

Tested it for 10 minutes, it's way better now but i still have this issue:

* If knockout fails leading into eating, the bot seems to get confused and just standing still getting smacked to death trying to knockout/pickpocket.

Is this on mirror or normal client? Could you post a copy of your logger when this happens? I did not encounter this issue during testing.

On 4/14/2018 at 7:32 AM, timka said:

why does your bot not recognize the knight in east bank ardy???

It is not programmed to thieve knights in that area. I can add that location though, that's at the southern bank I assume?

Edited by Molly

On 4/15/2018 at 7:45 PM, Molly said:

Is this on mirror or normal client? Could you post a copy of your logger when this happens? I did not encounter this issue during testing.

It is not programmed to thieve knights in that area. I can add that location though, that's at the southern bank I assume?

yeah that area.. but then the area where it is programmed to bot its good too

On 4/17/2018 at 6:55 PM, timka said:

yeah that area.. but then the area where it is programmed to bot its good too

I will add that as soon as I get a chance. Probably not till the first week of May though, I have finals and several projects due next week and early the following week as well.

On 4/18/2018 at 12:47 AM, Lunar said:

Hey Molly,

Do you think I can get a trail on this?

Thanks!

You have one now.

On 4/18/2018 at 1:18 PM, shiny95 said:

@Molly Awesome script got me to 99 quick and easy thank you!

Happy you liked it, gratz on the 99!

17 hours ago, gavin511 said:

Hey, would it be possible to add fruit stalls? they are incredible exp as they refresh every 2 seconds.

I will add this as well.

On 4/15/2018 at 7:45 PM, Molly said:

The reason bank area is better its because you can fast swap notes for food, at low lvls mostly it helps alot!, gr8 script btw. If i may suggest, when its blackjacking you can set the bot to go up the stairs, be there for 3 secs, return to the bandit, oh, and also add the lvl 50 and something bandit would help more ppl, thanks!