Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 3/8/2018 at 10:29 PM, Taking Tabs said:

hey been using your bot flawlessly for a while now and now the bot doesnt detect the master farmer in ardougne. keeps saying no target set, getting new one now

Happy to see you like the bot, and thanks for the proggies! I just tested master farmers at Ardougne and it seems to be working. If you have the issue with them again could you screenshot exactly where the bot is at? Perhaps there was just an issue after Thursday's update that caused this problem.

1 hour ago, Eburn said:

Hey molly. I know I've already trialed this, however I didn't have an account with high enough thieving to try it at ardy knights at the time. If I could just have another small trial to make sure that feature works right, I will proceed to buy it. I understand if you can't/won't allow it though.

Ardy knights works great. Been using it there since 60 and now 75. If you read back on the thread here you will see that ardy knights has been updated alot and now is pretty good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JTTonster said:

Ardy knights works great. Been using it there since 60 and now 75. If you read back on the thread here you will see that ardy knights has been updated alot and now is pretty good.

Thanks for giving your input, it's always nice to see people enjoying my work.

6 hours ago, Eburn said:

Hey molly. I know I've already trialed this, however I didn't have an account with high enough thieving to try it at ardy knights at the time. If I could just have another small trial to make sure that feature works right, I will proceed to buy it. I understand if you can't/won't allow it though.

I gave you another trial just now, hope you like it.