Molly's Thiever

Molly

On 1/20/2018 at 7:32 AM, JTTonster said:

Anyway to add a "save" feature. I'm lazy and having to type out the food and amounts is too much for me lol.

On 1/19/2018 at 6:21 PM, tumblez said:

@Molly just a suggestion. Would you be willing to add the common ardy knight lure spot into the available locations?

Would make things so much easier!

I can add these things when I have some free time hopefully on wednesday. Working 6 days a week right now and semester just started recently so a bit swamped lol.

Also, trials given!

On 1/22/2018 at 12:08 AM, kidsteeze said:

this script used to be great not sure whats up with it now sucks at cake stall and im trying to do the silk stall now and it keeps dying drops my food i choose to use.

Could you include a copy of your logger from when you have these issues please? How does it die? Is it due to not banking after being attacked too many times? Is it not running from combat?

13 hours ago, kidsteeze said:

not running from combat.

Make sure your auto-retaliate is enabled and let me know if that doesn't fix it for you. 

Updated script to have a save/load settings feature, accessed under the "More settings" tab, this now will save/load more than just seeds. It handles every setting except the NPC you want to thieve from.

Script now has the option to thieve from Ardougne Knights in the North Eastern building that people commonly lure them to. If the bot gets to the building and a knight isn't present it will hop till it finds a world where there is one.

20 hours ago, Molly said:

Updated script to have a save/load settings feature, accessed under the "More settings" tab, this now will save/load more than just seeds. It handles every setting except the NPC you want to thieve from.

Script now has the option to thieve from Ardougne Knights in the North Eastern building that people commonly lure them to. If the bot gets to the building and a knight isn't present it will hop till it finds a world where there is one.

I can't find those options. Do I have to do something?