Molly's Thiever

Molly

Rewriting some stuff in this script because web walking is out now, should be a fairly large update out tonight/early tomorrow.

Will be giving trials once the new version is live.

Edit: Progress so far is moving along nicely. All walking rewritten to use OSBot's web walker.  A few more NPCs have been added and the way thieving is handled is being reworked a bit. An update should hopefully be able to be pushed tomorrow.

Edited by Molly

I am pushing version 3.7. This version uses OSBot's web walker! I have added Varrock and Falador guards, as well as expanded the area for Ardougne knights and added Ardougne master farmers. You should not need to start anywhere particular for the script to work anymore, though I would still recommend starting in the general area where you desire to thieve. For example if you want to do knights, start somewhere near Ardougne, don't make the bot walk to Ardougne from Lumbridge, that's just not efficient. At this point I can add support for anything really, the web walker makes this very easy to do so if you want anything in particular added just let me know.

You all have trials. All you have to do is like the OP and a trial is given within 15 minutes.

Are wall safes worth using?

I'd say its worth doing. The safes give about 20-50k exp/hr based on lvl and about 150-200k+/hr in gems. Thanks for the trial it works great, definitely will be purchasing the script.

Edited by Ziggy

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic