Business Ideas

Jordan

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently doing a degree in Marketing and from what I've learned so far I want a business that is online based, where I am able to advertise on social network platforms. The age group would probably be from 16-30. Problem is finding what sort of business that is and a gap in the market for it.

I just thought of this today when i was taking a fat shit, i completely realized high school was over and was thinking of something i would enjoy in a business setting, i briefly thought of my life if i owned a dispensary in colorado, i was thinking about majoring in business with a minor in plants and science. Goodluck with your decision in life, and dont try to make a career out of playing runescape.

I just thought of this today when i was taking a fat shit, i completely realized high school was over and was thinking of something i would enjoy in a business setting, i briefly thought of my life if i owned a dispensary in colorado, i was thinking about majoring in business with a minor in plants and science. Goodluck with your decision in life, and dont try to make a career out of playing runescape.

Yea, I probably wont make my career of off runescape.

• Like 1