APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

14 hours ago, Triovani said:

How does this performe on mirror mode? is it like your sand crabs and dosent work at all, does it work perfect or kind of work somethimes as alot of other scripts?

I've not tested with mirror mode recently, but I haven't heard any users having problems with it, so I think it should work just the same as it does on SI.

13 hours ago, Jurky said:

The features list says it supports seaweed but does it also support giant seaweed? Each giant seaweed gives you 6 soda ash so you can only cook 4 per inventory 

Hey,

I was not aware of the existence of Giant Seaweed (I'm guessing it's a new item?), so unfortunately the script doesn't support it. It might be a bit fiddly to implement considering it produces a disproportionate amount of soda ash, but I will have to double check with the structure of the script.

Thanks for letting me know about this, i've added it to my list of things to add :)

Apa

Can you add 3 options ?

1 - Don't click with the mouse on the food but use the space bar instead ? if that is possible

2 - A way to set up tasks ? - like first cook 2k tuna  second cook 100k monkfish etc something like that

3 - Don't log out when the task is finishd but scroll through the bank and then just wait till you get logged out 

But for the rest very good script :D

On 2/5/2019 at 6:52 PM, Apaec said:

I've been wanting to overhaul Hosidius for a while now - since the release of resizeable mode the potential to view both the range and bank in the screen at once is much more feasible. With that said, in fixed mode, when the script used to do this, it would end up continuously rotating the camera as it was hard to find a good angle where both objects are visible simultaneously from both perspectives. Perhaps i'd make a hybrid system where the script walks when it is not possible to click (instead of rotating the camera) - i'll think about this and try and work out a good compromise :)

Thanks for the reminder, i've noted this on my list of things to tweak with the script.

Apa

Thanks for the trial before. I only tested it out for 2 hours at catherby but there it ran great.
But now that I've unlocked Hosidius range, I would like to know if anything has or will be done about always clicking the same spot on minimap at Hosidius range, if you could improve that in the script, I will certainly buy it. Thx <3 

1 hour ago, ThoughtVNC said:

For some reason the script doesn't recognize raw salmon and auto-logs after checking the bank even though I have some both in my inv and bank. It worked great with trout however.

at Edgeville in mirror mode.

Hmm, that's weird. Did it say anything in the console when it logged out?

I've just checked the game data which the script uses and it seems to align with the in-game data so it surprising that specifically salmon is having an issue.

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, that's weird. Did it say anything in the console when it logged out?

I've just checked the game data which the script uses and it seems to align with the in-game data so it surprising that specifically salmon is having an issue.

Apa

[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:14 PM]: Loaded 1 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:14 PM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:29 PM]: Data accepted: [location=Edgeville, food=Raw salmon -> Salmon].
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:29 PM]: Walking to bank: [name=Bank booth, action=Bank]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:33 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:38 PM]: Could not find item in bank for name: Raw salmon.
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:40 PM]: Terminating script APA AIO Cooker...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:41 PM]: Script stopped: APA AIO Cooker v3.14 by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:41 PM]: Script APA AIO Cooker has exited!

11 hours ago, ThoughtVNC said:

[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:14 PM]: Loaded 1 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:14 PM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:29 PM]: Data accepted: [location=Edgeville, food=Raw salmon -> Salmon].
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:29 PM]: Walking to bank: [name=Bank booth, action=Bank]
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:33 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:38 PM]: Could not find item in bank for name: Raw salmon.
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:40 PM]: Terminating script APA AIO Cooker...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:41 PM]: Script stopped: APA AIO Cooker v3.14 by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][02/10 05:57:41 PM]: Script APA AIO Cooker has exited!

Hmm, and are you sure you have Raw salmon in the bank? I just did a test run and it's working for me

Apa

Just bought this :) 

Edit: just started using it at Hosidius, and 2 things that I think are very important to fix:

1) please fix it so it doesn't click minimap when running to the range and the bank because there is no need to click the minimap. 

2) Also there is no need to use fish on the range at Hosidius, you can just left click the range straight away to get up the cooking dialogue.

Edited by Disboyer

8 hours ago, Disboyer said:

Just bought this :) 

Edit: just started using it at Hosidius, and 2 things that I think are very important to fix:

1) please fix it so it doesn't click minimap when running to the range and the bank because there is no need to click the minimap. 

2) Also there is no need to use fish on the range at Hosidius, you can just left click the range straight away to get up the cooking dialogue.

Thanks,

This isn't the first time i've heard this criticism so i'll try and get hosidius sorted once and for all. I've got a little bit of free time this evening so i'll try and spend it investigating this.

Thanks for the reminder :)

Apa

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Thanks,

This isn't the first time i've heard this criticism so i'll try and get hosidius sorted once and for all. I've got a little bit of free time this evening so i'll try and spend it investigating this.

Apa

My dude! Thanks so much <3 

19 minutes ago, leek said:

@Apaec

is this also possible ?

1 - Don't click with the mouse on the food but use the space bar instead ? if that is possible

Hmm, potentially but this won't always work if the interface offers multiple options (e.g karambwan). As a result, adding support for this would be a more involved process.

Thanks for the suggestion

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks,

Apa

Thank you so much. I've been testing it for around 2 hours there and all I can say is .. FLAWLESS. Great work!

• Heart 1