APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

9 hours ago, Jonathan Schep said:

will this also light fires at a bank if there are none? if not can we make this an option????

Thanks, 

Hey,

The script won't do this, it only works at fixed locations. If you're wanting to cook at a fire, perhaps try rogues den?

I could certainly make it an option, but it would be quite difficult to get it working as you can't light fires on all tiles and it would add additional complications wrt. banking, etc. Also, cooking this way is really inefficient!

Apa

On 2/1/2019 at 3:20 PM, Banes said:

Trial please

Sure, trial started! 

23 hours ago, Banes said:

Hey,

Is it possible to include the Lumbridge castle range into the script?

Banes

Hmm, thanks for this suggestion :)

The stairs might be annoying to handle but I can certainly see if this is possible to add. Maybe I could even add both the bank chest and the upstairs booths.

I've added it to my list of things to add

Apa

34 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, thanks for this suggestion :)

The stairs might be annoying to handle but I can certainly see if this is possible to add. Maybe I could even add both the bank chest and the upstairs booths.

I've added it to my list of things to add

Apa

Explv's AIO script has an option to use Lumbridge Range. Perhaps start there to get an idea on coding for such an option?

Also, the reason I'm asking for that range is that of the bonus to cook/burn level it provides.

Banes

I just bought this and I'm really enjoying how intuitive the GUI is!

My only issue so far is while using Hosidius range - it clicks on this same exact spot (red 'X' on attached pic below) on the minimap. Is it possible to make the bot click directly on the chest given the screen has the bank chest in sight?

2042882672_ScreenShot2019-02-05at1_07_36AM.png.094a70f758076cf16a1b4909635fccf5.png

9 hours ago, 4 red said:

I just bought this and I'm really enjoying how intuitive the GUI is!

My only issue so far is while using Hosidius range - it clicks on this same exact spot (red 'X' on attached pic below) on the minimap. Is it possible to make the bot click directly on the chest given the screen has the bank chest in sight?

2042882672_ScreenShot2019-02-05at1_07_36AM.png.094a70f758076cf16a1b4909635fccf5.png

I've been wanting to overhaul Hosidius for a while now - since the release of resizeable mode the potential to view both the range and bank in the screen at once is much more feasible. With that said, in fixed mode, when the script used to do this, it would end up continuously rotating the camera as it was hard to find a good angle where both objects are visible simultaneously from both perspectives. Perhaps i'd make a hybrid system where the script walks when it is not possible to click (instead of rotating the camera) - i'll think about this and try and work out a good compromise :)

Thanks for the reminder, i've noted this on my list of things to tweak with the script.

Apa

6 hours ago, Teezy said:

Hey does this script support Mythical Guild cooking range? If not could it be added?

It doesn't, but i'd be happy to add it. Unfortunately my test account cannot access the area though.

With that said, if you're looking for a 1-tile cooking spot, you could always use the one in Mor-ul-rek for the time being :)

-Apa