APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

10 hours ago, thehunter1 said:

Could you add support for jug of wines?

Hey,

As much as i'd like to, adding this would likely require a price increase to be in line with other similar scripts on the market, which is not something that i'd like to do! Also, adding wine jugs would mean I would also have to add all other niche forms of cooking such as potatoes, pizza, gnome cooking and much more.

I believe there are dedicated wine making scripts available on the SDN (there may even be free ones in the local scripts section), so that is definitely worth taking a look into!

Apa

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, the script has been working flawlessly for me the past few days, but this morning when I tried, it stopped working. It will open the bank and then stop :( Here is the logger:

[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 03:44:10 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 03:44:11 PM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 03:44:19 PM]: Data accepted: [location=Hosidius Kitchen, food=Raw karambwan -> Cooked karambwan].
[ERROR][Bot #1][11/22 03:44:20 PM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getConfigs1()[I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Configs.get(xf:27)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.getWithdrawMode(li:310)
    at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.core.NuL.j(ic:30)
    at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.core.NuL.j(ic:177)
    at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.core.Main.onLoop(lc:414)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(zf:110)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

1 hour ago, iBwick said:

Hey there, the script has been working flawlessly for me the past few days, but this morning when I tried, it stopped working. It will open the bank and then stop :( Here is the logger:

[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 03:44:10 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 03:44:11 PM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 03:44:19 PM]: Data accepted: [location=Hosidius Kitchen, food=Raw karambwan -> Cooked karambwan].
[ERROR][Bot #1][11/22 03:44:20 PM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getConfigs1()[I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Configs.get(xf:27)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.getWithdrawMode(li:310)
    at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.core.NuL.j(ic:30)
    at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.core.NuL.j(ic:177)
    at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.core.Main.onLoop(lc:414)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(zf:110)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Hi,

All scripts are currently experiencing issues due to todays OSRS update, this is normal. Please allow time for the developers to patch the client :)

Apa

31 minutes ago, silentra1n said:

Could you add support for making raw summer pies? Excellent script, btw.

Hey,

While i'd like to, adding this would likely require a change in script price in line with other similar scripts on the market, which is not something that i'd like to do! Also, adding summer pies would mean I would also have to add all other niche forms of cooking such as wines, potatoes, pizza, gnome cooking and much more.

The script can still be used to cook raw pies so is still suitable for the last step :)

Apa

I love your cooking script far from bot like even though it doesn't require many actions. Can you please make a firemaking script no good ones on the site including the paid one. I know this section is for support on your cooking script but this seems like it would be right down your alley. Please!? ?

7 hours ago, troublesum89 said:

I love your cooking script far from bot like even though it doesn't require many actions. Can you please make a firemaking script no good ones on the site including the paid one. I know this section is for support on your cooking script but this seems like it would be right down your alley. Please!? ?

Hey,

Thanks for the kind words :) I'd like to, however maintaining my current SDN collection (including customer support etc) is already quite a workload which I do not have the spare time to add to at the moment. Perhaps in the future though, we'll see!

Apa

• Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 3:55 AM, Apaec said:

Hey,

Thanks for the kind words :) I'd like to, however maintaining my current SDN collection (including customer support etc) is already quite a workload which I do not have the spare time to add to at the moment. Perhaps in the future though, we'll see!

Apa

Ok. I'll check out your other scripts.