APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

I've had trouble getting the script to cook potato's on the range in neitiznot. The script is stuck at, "walking to the bank" and doesn't attempt to click on anything. My character just stands there and under the logger there isn't any signs of the script stopping or errors. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

17 hours ago, Cryptosporidium said:

I've had trouble getting the script to cook potato's on the range in neitiznot. The script is stuck at, "walking to the bank" and doesn't attempt to click on anything. My character just stands there and under the logger there isn't any signs of the script stopping or errors. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Hey, cheers for letting me know. It's pretty tough as the account i use to when writing the script (which had access to nezzy) I no longer have access to. Could you perhaps let me know if there are any errors logged in the console?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, EffaN said:

Hey i just have some quick input. 

Have you consinder to make Hosidius Kitchen as a new location? 

Its one of the best spots for training cooking now :)

Ah, apologies. I was planning to work on this but put it off while I got hosidius favour. I will try and get everything set up to test the location this week, there's a few other things that i'd like to change about the script too :)

~apa