APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Just purchased the script because the free version worked flawlessly (Den Cooker). However, is it possible to add pizza making with ingredients at a bank for example? Just adding like cheese and tomato to the pizza base? That would honestly be amazing!!!!

Hey!

Firstly, thanks for the kind words :) as to your suggestion, I've considered doing this however I think it would be deserving of an entirely different script - If I supported pizzas i'd have to do wines, all of the potatoes etc and when each one has different amounts to use and interfaces to navigate it could be quite alot of dev time. That being said, I will do some experiments over the coming weeks and see if I can build a neat framework to house these, but for now I cannot make any promises!

cheers

apa

• 3 weeks later...

Can you make it so we can choose the general area where the mouse would usually rest. Why just simply above the private and clan? Maybe give the user a paintbrush tool to determine the density of where to rest. Every thing else in the script seems perfect.

It shouldn't rest over the private/clan tabs too often. It would only stay there if the it switched tabs for whatever reason. I could potentially add an option to make the script move the mouse outside the screen after every/most action. This would probably be more realistic . I will add it to the list of things to do :)

thanks for stopping by!

apa

Can you make it so that the bot is more human-like at the Nardah cooking range. The distance between the cooking range and the bank is very close. However, the bot often runs past the cooking range and past the bank. This is extremely sus. If I was legit playing, the route would be very clean. I could probably click the range even from the bank. If the bot can stop going behind the range and stop going behind the bank it would make me less worried. The al-kharid bank is a very clean route so I just hope you can tidy Nardah's much smaller route. If you can improve this, I would donate money or buy extra versions of this same script.

Edited by wintertotdboy

Can you make it so that the bot is more human-like at the Nardah cooking range. The distance between the cooking range and the bank is very close. However, the bot often runs past the cooking range and past the bank. This is extremely sus. If I was legit playing, the route would be very clean. I could probably click the range even from the bank. If the bot can stop going behind the range and stop going behind the bank it would make me less worried. The al-kharid bank is a very clean route so I just hope you can tidy Nardah's much smaller route. If you can improve this, I would donate money or buy extra versions of this same script.

I've added this to the things to do list. It's a very busy week for me right now, however I should hopefully get around to making some changes by the weekend!

Cheers

apa

UPDATE! 08/10/2016

Version 1.61:

• Remapped pathing in Nardah. Should misclick the minimap less frequently now.
  • Added option to Gui for moving the mouse outside of the screen while cooking, to simulate your every day afking needs. This option comes with a small amount of randomisation to ensure you don't move the mouse at the exact same moment each time.

Cheers: )

~apa

• Like 1