OSBot is ruined

lolmanden

• Administrator

Runescape is dying in general, it is getting harder to bot. A lot of people just cut their loses and stopped botting.  Our vip number didn't drop drasttically. Your "numbers" thing you are going off of was before we started banning multiple account users.  If people make 2-3 accounts and add scripts scripts on each of those accounts each day it will boost numbers. 

• Like 1

OSB2 is a vastly superior product.

The market needed an update, that update wasn't well received by the consumers.

But... nobody said this update is definite, an update of the update is not out of the question (hence Laz's post).

why do you talk like that

agility isn't the highest ban-rate, i botted till lvl 96 miraculously, but that was a while ago.. recently i tried to bot agil and i got banned at lvl 73.. that's very soon ._.

rooftop agility is a high ban rate

• Administrator

Runescape is dying in general, it is getting harder to bot. A lot of people just cut their loses and stopped botting. Our vip number didn't drop drasttically. Your "numbers" thing you are going off of was before we started banning multiple account users. If people make 2-3 accounts and add scripts scripts on each of those accounts each day it will boost numbers.

Now please stop making OSBot is dying/ruined posts. It is getting annoying, do some research before you start making accusations on something you know nothing about.

Runescape is dying in general, it is getting harder to bot. A lot of people just cut their loses and stopped botting. Our vip number didn't drop drasttically. Your "numbers" thing you are going off of was before we started banning multiple account users. If people make 2-3 accounts and add scripts scripts on each of those accounts each day it will boost numbers.

Now please stop making OSBot is dying/ruined posts. It is getting annoying, do some research before you start making accusations on something you know nothing about.

I do know that forum is less active and that multiple accounts at 4000 a day was understandable, but it should of been 2000-2500 without multiples. We lost members and you know it which makes my accusations correct.