The OsBot Garage

BlooodSugar

I have a 2002 Nissan Maxima SE. Absolutely amazing car. I installed a Injen cold air intake last week which really helped my engine breath and I'd say I'm at around 270hp right now. I recently got in a wreck, but here is a picture after the accident (notice the bumper)

$_3.JPG

I love the VQ35 :D - awesome engine.  I had to make the decision of going with audi's 2.8L or nissan's 3.5.  Couldn't find a manual maxima/altima that wasn't beat to shit so I ended up buying the passat. I also feel like the passat is so well put together compared to the maxima though. I test drove a few maxima's and it kinda felt like cheap plastic. German has grown on me lol

• Like 1

I love the VQ35 :D - awesome engine. I had to make the decision of going with audi's 2.8L or nissan's 3.5. Couldn't find a manual maxima/altima that wasn't beat to shit so I ended up buying the passat. I also feel like the passat is so well put together compared to the maxima though. I test drove a few maxima's and it kinda felt like cheap plastic. German has grown on me lol

My friend has a 99 pasat and it's not a bad car. It's very petite and not as roomy as my maxima. The 3.5 is an insanely powerful and reliable engine. I'm not sure what part felt like cheap plastic, it's got a very nice interior for its class.

My friend has a 99 pasat and it's not a bad car. It's very petite and not as roomy as my maxima. The 3.5 is an insanely powerful and reliable engine. I'm not sure what part felt like cheap plastic, it's got a very nice interior for its class.

The shroud over the gauge cluster was really the main thing.  I don't know if it was the interior color though.  Also the plastic that covered the radio. The window controls also felt cheap and were loose. Common little things I noticed on 4/5 I drove.

I'd argue about the roomy - the jetta is petite, the passat is very spacious.  Curb weights for both 2002 maxima and 2002 passat are nearly identical.  Interior volume of maxima is 102 cuft, passat 95 cuft - so that's not much of a difference.

I only wish I had the 4.0L W8 engine w/ AWD in mine :P - 200 horsepower is driving me nuts with front-wheel drive. Wheelspin for days

The shroud over the gauge cluster was really the main thing. I don't know if it was the interior color though. Also the plastic that covered the radio. The window controls also felt cheap and were loose. Common little things I noticed on 4/5 I drove.

I'd argue about the roomy - the jetta is petite, the passat is very spacious. Curb weights for both 2002 maxima and 2002 passat are nearly identical. Interior volume of maxima is 102 cuft, passat 95 cuft - so that's not much of a difference.

I only wish I had the 4.0L W8 engine w/ AWD in mine :P - 200 horsepower is driving me nuts with front-wheel drive. Wheelspin for days

The radio and head unit in my car were originally junk but I replaced them quick.

The shroud over the gauge cluster was really the main thing. I don't know if it was the interior color though. Also the plastic that covered the radio. The window controls also felt cheap and were loose. Common little things I noticed on 4/5 I drove.

I'd argue about the roomy - the jetta is petite, the passat is very spacious. Curb weights for both 2002 maxima and 2002 passat are nearly identical. Interior volume of maxima is 102 cuft, passat 95 cuft - so that's not much of a difference.

The radio and head unit in my car were originally junk but I replaced them quick.

I have a 2010 Mustang GT Premium as plenty of people may know since I have been posting a few threads lately. I just recently bought the car, I love it and it's a beauty. My only complaint is I'm getting gas pretty often. It has a small tank and I drive a lot so I've gotten gas twice already and I've only had it for about a week! I'm going to be slowing down with my driving sooner luckily though. I was getting 17 MPG but I worked at being more "fuel efficient" and got it up to an average of 22 MPG :)

1970801_10202303241693022_83112010635811

10492072_10202294685679127_7856148227077

So Sexy, I love Supras. Also, dreamliner, My bros B5 is all your dreams come true. 2.7L BiTurbo laugh.png

qyg17m.jpg

24x0x83.jpg

Give me a year wink.png I have about $1500 extra a month to put away atm (aside from student loans and rent/living expenses) I'm going to start looking in around 6 months from now.

I want one with under 50k miles.

The turbos in the 2.7TT typically wear out @ 100k miles. If it has been replaced with (http://www.awe-tuning.com/awe-tuning-rsk04-performance-turbo-kit) awesome. But it not, not a big deal, I'll keep the turbos on hand till they wear out!

The B5 is an AWESOME car. Too bad the turbos are a huge liability. Thats really the only thing wrong with it besides typical random VAG stuff

• Like 1

Give me a year wink.png I have about $1500 extra a month to put away atm (aside from student loans and rent/living expenses) I'm going to start looking in around 6 months from now.

I want one with under 50k miles.

The turbos in the 2.7TT typically wear out @ 100k miles. If it has been replaced with (http://www.awe-tuning.com/awe-tuning-rsk04-performance-turbo-kit) awesome. But it not, not a big deal, I'll keep the turbos on hand till they wear out!

The B5 is an AWESOME car. Too bad the turbos are a huge liability. Thats really the only thing wrong with it besides typical random VAG stuff

Good luck man! I really hope you find her, its hard finding a B5 alike this in excellent condition unless redone. Yes, the turbos are finikey, mine is shot atm and im riding my B5 as a beater. I believe my brother has installed new turbos but not 100%. Usually they last as he doesn't beat on it. Yeah, the VAG stuff blows but its worth it for a nearly pristine B5.