Khal Experiments

Khaleesi

On 7/31/2019 at 2:45 AM, killer778 said:

when i trained range it worked perfect ty you very much love you, but tryin to train strength everything setup right but keeps on leaving experiments and going to closet bank then deposits potions then takes them again then stops plzz help me you wondering person

Will check this out :)

Been using this script for the last week and I purchased 200 super strength potions and 200 super combat potions. I'll be out of super strength potions by tomorrow. However, I tried to use super combats and it wasn't working. For example, I have high defence so I only bring 1 food and 27 potions. However, for some reason, when I select 1 food and 27 super combat potions, it will withdraw the 1 food and only 2 super combat potions and then run to the experiments to attempt to do a trip with only 2 potions. I know this is only a super combat problem since I've been going for a week strong with 1 lobster and 27 super strengths. Weird.  

On 8/17/2019 at 1:00 PM, Rayzune said:

Been using this script for the last week and I purchased 200 super strength potions and 200 super combat potions. I'll be out of super strength potions by tomorrow. However, I tried to use super combats and it wasn't working. For example, I have high defence so I only bring 1 food and 27 potions. However, for some reason, when I select 1 food and 27 super combat potions, it will withdraw the 1 food and only 2 super combat potions and then run to the experiments to attempt to do a trip with only 2 potions. I know this is only a super combat problem since I've been going for a week strong with 1 lobster and 27 super strengths. Weird.  

Will have this checked! Sorry for the troubles

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought it, couldn't wait.

Had a slight issue then, started it from canafis bank, left it 15 mins while i did something else, came back and it was just outside the cave, clicking around, so i hope that doesn't get me banned.

Checked logger and it said it had been in the cave, then exited and that's it. No idea the issue.

1 hour ago, GWizard said:

Bought it, couldn't wait.

Had a slight issue then, started it from canafis bank, left it 15 mins while i did something else, came back and it was just outside the cave, clicking around, so i hope that doesn't get me banned.

Checked logger and it said it had been in the cave, then exited and that's it. No idea the issue.

will check it out, do hou have a s reenshot or something ?

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

will check it out, do hou have a s reenshot or something ?

All i have is the logger, which doesn't look like it gives much help, its not had to bank on its own yet so i can't see if its done it again.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:02:08 PM]: Initializing 39 API modules...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:02:30 PM]: [Break Manager] After botting for 60 minute(s), you will break for 10 minute(s).
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:02:30 PM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:02:30 PM]: Loaded null as main weapon
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:02:30 PM]: Loaded font
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:13:49 PM]: Terminating script Khal Experiments...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:13:50 PM]: Successfully updated signature.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:13:50 PM]: Script Khal Experiments has exited!

Interestingly enough, it picked up the weapon the second time i ran it.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:14:08 PM]: [Break Manager] After botting for 55 minute(s), you will break for 11 minute(s).
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:14:08 PM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:14:08 PM]: Loaded Granite hammer as main weapon

Edited by GWizard
Add to info

6 hours ago, GWizard said:

All i have is the logger, which doesn't look like it gives much help, its not had to bank on its own yet so i can't see if its done it again.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:02:08 PM]: Initializing 39 API modules...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:02:30 PM]: [Break Manager] After botting for 60 minute(s), you will break for 10 minute(s).
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:02:30 PM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:02:30 PM]: Loaded null as main weapon
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:02:30 PM]: Loaded font
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:13:49 PM]: Terminating script Khal Experiments...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:13:50 PM]: Successfully updated signature.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:13:50 PM]: Script Khal Experiments has exited!

Interestingly enough, it picked up the weapon the second time i ran it.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:14:08 PM]: [Break Manager] After botting for 55 minute(s), you will break for 11 minute(s).
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:14:08 PM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 02:14:08 PM]: Loaded Granite hammer as main weapon

Couldn't find the issue, will check again in a bit!
What do you mean with the weapon?
You have to start it completely geared up :D