What happened to RSGP?

Tony21412341

Nah that's BS information. I bot safe and get banned. At new locations max 3 hrs a day testing out new scripts. Sucks getting banned testing a new script.

You're so stupid if you're still getting banned. I bot locations that literally no one goes to. I bot like 3hrs a day max... I don't know how pathetic you have to be to get your ass banned..

You're so stupid if you're still getting banned. I bot locations that literally no one goes to. I bot like 3hrs a day max... I don't know how pathetic you have to be to get your ass banned..

I wouldn't be so quick to say that, a lot of it comes down to dumb luck. I've had accounts banned that have no association with my IP or my name in any way 2 hours after starting a private script in a low traffic area. Mind you, being babysat the entire time. I was on the wrong side of luck that day, you literally could not have botted smarter.

• Like 1

you're retarded or trolling. Anyways if u know how to magically bot w/o getting banned then you're the retarded one for not gold farming and making a killing off it.

• Like 1

Botting locations with very few people will significantly decrease your ban rate too. Bans are actually influenced by player reports a lot more now, if you get reported more than 4-5 times within 1-2 days for macroing you will most likely be checked by Mod Wealth and most probably banned. Bot in isolated locations, fresh IP and for no more than 14 hours per day and your accounts may even last weeks, it has worked for me.

So I've been busy irl lately, recently started college and realized...

HOLY SHIT, 07GP HAS EXPLODED! So anyways I was just wondering, what happened to rsgp? What caused it to rise so much?

Purchased roughly 200m for around 2.6 a few months ago and now its worth 3.2 lol

thats a good deal ;)

Only bot for money else it's nor worth it xD

you're retarded or trolling. Anyways if u know how to magically bot w/o getting banned then you're the retarded one for not gold farming and making a killing off it.

No mate that's not what I'm saying, I'm just saying that I bot without bans. I know Jagex has stepped up their system so I stepped down my botting. As I said, I bot less than 3 hours a day, and I don't even bot every day. I use scripts with anti-ban, I usually monitor my bot and if I have to be perfectly honest I like to bot in quest areas (Mountain daughter, Rfd and Horror From The Deep are the best for combat, Monkey madness for thieving etc..).

Also when I do monitor my bot I join a cc and have a chat, while checking these forums or eating something on the side. It comes down to more of how much you care about the account more than luck. I don't think I'm retarded and since I don't find my account banned (has an expired 2day ban), I'm not trolling. So run some tests on F2P accs like I did, and get back to goldfarming.

It's obviously going to be trickier, I just recommend you only run an account for like 2hrs at a time.

It sure does... It's pretty easy to catch too. You do something for a couple seconds, idle for a minute while you change your code, over and over.

It may be the fact that every single time we start/stop/pause script we have to do the same mouse movement to the same region... And you do that movement to the top left corner so much more ofter while testing your script.

Can they track something like that? I remember seeing this image from dreamliner's thread and thinking that it's pretty obvious, repetitive behaviour.

It may be the fact that every single time we start/stop/pause script we have to do the same mouse movement to the same region... And you do that movement to the top left corner so much more ofter while testing your script.

Can they track something like that? I remember seeing this image from dreamliner's thread and thinking that it's pretty obvious, repetitive behaviour.

I really enjoyed seeing this; Now you've got to think as well, I have open 6-10 tabs on my browser at all times, when I'm playing, going off to that corner to click a different tab is something I do quite often as well, so they put it in a good place.