Gf Jegex

iMute

Well I was close. I had 98 wc on an account and was 200k away from 99 and decided hey I'll try yews a little bit instead of magics and boom this morning logged in and then it quickly disconnected me. Account disabled. Gf all my gps and gf that account time to start from scratch. Time to bot the fuck outta f2p for 2 weeks.

So what should I do when I get a few accounts to a bond? Any safer money making methods? Woodcutting was obviously not safe haha.

Edited by iMute

Well I was close. I had 98 wc on an account and was 200k away from 99 and decided hey I'll try yews a little bit instead of magics and boom this morning logged in and then it quickly disconnected me. Account disabled. Gf all my gps and gf that account time to start from scratch. Time to bot the fuck outta f2p for 2 weeks.

So what should I do when I get a few accounts to a bond? Any safer money making methods? Woodcutting was obviously not safe haha.

I had a lvl 3 skiller with 5 99s, about 300k from 99 fishing.

Disabled with about 150m on it. Ownt.

• Like 1

You'll get banned after first day.

bot f2p

this is my f2p acc still going http://puu.sh/9Jr8T/e3492d5172.png idk why they dont ban me

What do you bot for combat xp? also do you cut oaks?

How much do you reckon you had on that account? smile.png

I lost the worth of the account meaning I was going to sell him for like 2m plus I have 2m cash on him because I regularly put the cash on my mule. So in total if I include items and what the account was worth only 5m.