client statements?

Essence1000

Hello all past, and current scripters. Currently just starting to learn java, had some moderate cpp experience,

so catching on pretty quick to how things work and stuff, it's actually pretty english as oppose to some less developed languages, just working on how things

get put together in this language... anyways, I see most scripts run with the OS client, so I was just wondering

in the example of this statement:

if(client.getInventory().isFull() == false) {

Your statements like client.whatever  for example, where can you find the little sub statements that go there for different

actions? LIke... If you  defined an Enum for both cooking or burning persay, (this being the firemaking case)

and I wanted to persay tell the client to check if logs are available in inventory to light, what are the possible statements

that are available check or to fit: client.'here'()   ? Besides this example of .getinventory()

Can't say I'm a pro at explaining things, but hope this question comes across clearly with the example I used!

Thanks in advance,

- Essence

Thanks guys tongue.png Appreciate it.

And no, I am talking about OSbot2, The example I pulled however, is from OS1,

just figured it was sufficient enough to get my point across to ask the question properly

, and it was :P

And yes, pretty much. Figured it out now with all of the help, thanks again.

Edited by Essence1000

Any suggestions on where to start ? Java is so broad, and half the stuff you learn (even when I tried cpp) has nothing to do with

how you apply it in terms of script coding for games and altering things, etc... 

just a head sup we dont use client as offend for OSbot 2, as we use to do it for OSbot 1.

um java is broad but you should learn the basics. Like if/ else if/ else statements, for loops, methods, return types, etc... They are a key fundamental of java. If you want to learn some java go online and start reading up. You could also download a java decompiler. and decompile script from the local script section to help you better understand how scripting works

Yeah, I pretty much caught on to the if, else if loops etc.. Learning more methods and return types atm, Im checking out W3 school atm

for java script... is there any fundamental differences between JAVA and Javascript? Heard there was, idk. Also, do you recommend any

decompilers over others? Thanks.

java and javascript are two different things. Also learn arguments of methods ;)  Also here the link for the dj (which accepts .jar files) click here