Holy shit I just glitch-unbanned my account! --Will perfect the method and potentially sell!

before

I made a F2P account and botted lobsters to find he was banned after achieving level 50. I did a little something and the account is still there will all items and stats, and hint hint, a username like "#J56SA54A4"

I would like to prefect this glitch and potentially sell, I took a screenshot half way through (before attempting to fuck shit over) but I won't release it as it could hint to how I did it I'm just so fucking happy right now brb going to try some more

-Only will work on certain circumstances as far as I am concerned. Has nothing to do with Jmods/appealing or anything either.

Important edit: I will not sell the method as it's against the rules, I meant as a service or I will do for free.

Current number of unbanned accounts: 3

Edited by before
  • Like 1

I made a F2P account and botted lobsters to find he was banned after achieving level 50. I did a little something and the account is still there will all items and stats, and hint hint, a username like "#J56SA54A4"

I would like to prefect this glitch and potentially sell, I took a screenshot half way through (before attempting to fuck shit over) but I won't release it as it could hint to how I did it I'm just so fucking happy right now brb going to try some more

-Only will work on certain circumstances as far as I am concerned. Has nothing to do with Jmods/appealing or anything either.

Important edit: I will not sell the method as it's against the rules, I meant as a service or I will do for free.

If you do the service for me I may donate if it gets unbanned!

Send it over to someone trusted like a MOD, if what you're saying is true. Could be useful, just saying

I might if they request it. I'm just testing on more accs first

And I can fly.

Lol mate, made me laugh

seams legit...

:s I dunno, give me 24hrs for more info

cool

EDIT: Dont give to any mods or anyone, if it really works, just open sevices for unbanning some accounts. You don't need to prove anything.

I'd rather unban like 600 accounts before it's patched