Drug Safety Q/A [I'm a Doctor]

SKlipz

Well THC is stored in your fat cells, thus making it take up to a month to get it out of your system. Drinking water MAY help IF you have recently smoked, (first time/first time smoking within a few months) but no, even if you drink 5 gallons of water a day it still would not be out of your system.

@Sir Bongs- Your best bet would be to buy synthetic urine from a local head shop, or just order it. I'm not sure what it is made from, but there are multiple cases of it being an effective product for passing piss tests. I wish you luck dude.

Nah as long as you dilute the urine enough with water (Where your pissing straight water) and drink creatine THC is in such minuscule amounts you will pass 75% of the time. (Edit) - Sorry if I didnt make this clear, YOU WILL NOT BE CLEAN, you will get a false negative which is what you want (To diluted but still yellow from creatine so those testing wont suspect a thing). 

I just get someone else to use a vial for me so I have clean real urine for my tests. (Keep the temperature right or your going to get caught)

The LSA has arrived. Report tomorrow morning, weighing it out now.

Edited by SKlipz
  • Like 1

--- Trip Report ---

Intoxicant - LSA

Amount - 3 Mg's

Date Taken - June 30th 2014

RoA - Orally (Mixed with OJ)

0-30 Minutes: Ingested the OJ mixed with LSA powder. No real effects yet waiting for the come up.

30-60 Minutes: Effects began to set in and everything seems darker, i dont want to do anything, very sedating. My skin got the burning feel again and it is awful.

1Hour-3Hour: Burning, Sedation, very sad feeling (From watching friends take LSA I've realized most people apologize to inanimate objects like snow or tables) light visuals nothing spectacular.

3Hour-4.5Hour: Come down with extreme nausea, Vomiting lasted about 30 minutes, Pretty much down to base camp.

Evaluation: F*ck this substance it's not worth the money or the nausea.

I do not recommend this for recreational use.

• Like 1

--- Trip Report ---

Date of Intake: 6/20/2014 - 11:33PM

Intoxicant: 25i NBOMe

Amount: 3x 1200 Micro Gram Blotters

RoA: Sublingual

0-45 Minutes : Put the blotters under my tounge and on my gums no effects yet other than the usual upset stomach.

46-1:30 : Visuals begin light color bleed , tracers are prevalent at this point. No body load at all.

1:31 - 4:00 : Hallucinations similar to a very strong dose of acid (4+ Blotters) Textures morph with each other and I cant help but feeling that this is more intense than any acid I have ever done. This is the Plateau stage of the trip

4:01 - 5:00 : Beginning to come down at this point , Tracers are still prevalent  but still no body load.

5:01 : By now most affects have subsided mild tracers still appear but are rarer and farther apart.

NOTE: After taking 25i or 25c (I've taken 25c before same effect) Smoking Marijuana has intensified immensely. It makes the effects extremely intense and should be looked into by those who are building tolerances to THC. <---- This intensity last up to 9 weeks

I'm saying this because I'm concerned for your health here, but:

nBombes are RC's. You don't know what you're really doing to your body when you're taking them.

These RC's have had reported deaths, even at the recommended dosages. A couple of quick google searches will inform you of those.

Anyway guys, psychs, especially LSD, should NOT be used if you have schizophrenia in your family. There's MANY stories where people have taken acid and became schizophrenic afterwards. No idea why.

If you already are diagnosed with schizophrenia, please go for it, I've heard it helps.

Always research your drugs before taking them. 

I'm saying this because I'm concerned for your health here, but:

nBombes are RC's. You don't know what you're really doing to your body when you're taking them.

These RC's have had reported deaths, even at the recommended dosages. A couple of quick google searches will inform you of those.

Anyway guys, psychs, especially LSD, should NOT be used if you have schizophrenia in your family. There's MANY stories where people have taken acid and became schizophrenic afterwards. No idea why.

If you already are diagnosed with schizophrenia, please go for it, I've heard it helps.

Always research your drugs before taking them. 

No, deaths from NBOMe's occur from powder form or eating like 70 blotters. 1.5mg in powder form is dangerous but 1.5mg on blotters isnt.

I've been researching these since they became available in New Zealand so yeah my research is tested and proven. (Not to mention I worked an ER for 5 years and have talked to those who have overdosed on NBOMe's and every one of them said they didn't use blotters they used powder.)

Your example of people who take LSD and then develop schizophrenia have no valid base point unless your talking about a "Perma-Trip". Perma-Trips are being stuck in a trip for long periods of time (Usually after 5+ Blotters of LSD). But there has no been direct correlation between schizophrenia and LSD or NBOMe's.

Does anyone here have any exp with Dipropyltryptamine?

Also, I have singnificant experience with Methoxetamine if anyone would like to know about that.

"The Light" as most psych users call it. 

The reason its called this is when you take it lights and music are perceived completely differently on this substance. You also get a "Buzzy" feeling like your body is filled with thousands of bees that are not stinging you.

I've taken DPT a couple of times and its a very enjoyable experience with music and cartoons. (Don't take this in the dark and complete silence.)

I've noticed this is a more of a classic psych than a spirit substance. (DMT is a spirit substance) It's very similar to DMT but not nearly as intense.

The best RoA in my opinion is vaporizing DPT. Instant effects, 2-4 hour duration, the nausea isn't as bad as oral consumption.

Dosing for Vaporizing would be 35-50mg's. Oral - 200-300mg's. (Don't use an IV -.- idiotic friend blew one of his veins and had to go to the hospital)

Post a trip report if you do try this substance I would like more information on it. (I've only done it twice)

Does anyone here have any exp with Dipropyltryptamine?

Also, I have singnificant experience with Methoxetamine if anyone would like to know about that.

Post a report on Methoxetamine for the fellow users if you could.

I want to know how it was for you because I don't enjoy Methoxetamine because it feels like im taking "K" again (Ketamine) and i hated "K" with a passion.

What are your opinions on 25i?  I have not been able to find real LSD anywhere near me and have taken that instead.

"The Light" as most psych users call it. 

The reason its called this is when you take it lights and music are perceived completely differently on this substance. You also get a "Buzzy" feeling like your body is filled with thousands of bees that are not stinging you.

I've taken DPT a couple of times and its a very enjoyable experience with music and cartoons. (Don't take this in the dark and complete silence.)

I've noticed this is a more of a classic psych than a spirit substance. (DMT is a spirit substance) It's very similar to DMT but not nearly as intense.

The best RoA in my opinion is vaporizing DPT. Instant effects, 2-4 hour duration, the nausea isn't as bad as oral consumption.

Dosing for Vaporizing would be 35-50mg's. Oral - 200-300mg's. (Don't use an IV -.- idiotic friend blew one of his veins and had to go to the hospital)

Post a trip report if you do try this substance I would like more information on it. (I've only done it twice)

Post a report on Methoxetamine for the fellow users if you could.

I want to know how it was for you because I don't enjoy Methoxetamine because it feels like im taking "K" again (Ketamine) and i hated "K" with a passion.

• Like 1

What are your opinions on 25i?  I have not been able to find real LSD anywhere near me and have taken that instead.

Blotters or Powder? If its powder run away, far far away.

If its blotters I'd stick around 1-4 blotters ( you can take 1-4 on the same day and be perfectly fine but take a break for a month or two)  in a week with a 1-2 month break. (These are very hard on the brain)

Don't take this 4 times a week all month long or your going to lose short term memory for up to 6+ months.

If you smoke cannabis have your highs been more intense than before taking? That's a big thing i realized.

Blotters or Powder? If its powder run away, far far away.

If its blotters I'd stick around 1-4 blotters ( you can take 1-4 on the same day and be perfectly fine but take a break for a month or two)  in a week with a 1-2 month break. (These are very hard on the brain)

Don't take this 4 times a week all month long or your going to lose short term memory for up to 6+ months.

If you smoke cannabis have your highs been more intense than before taking? That's a big thing i realized.

I have never smoked cannabis with 25i, although I might try it once.  

I have only done it 3 times over a period of maybe 6 months, and I only use blotters(I hear that people OD all the time doing the powder form of it).  I had a bad trip where I through up and became really paranoid, and so I decided to lay off of it for a bit.  I find that it makes my body feel gross (like I'm sick, but not nauseous, just sick).  My friend suggested that I take a tab, relax for a bit, and then smoke a square.  I might try that.   The most that I have ever done is 1 tab, and I think that I'm fine with only doing a half tab.  Last time I did it I was in my friend's basement and we turned on some Pink Floyd and looked at videos of the aurora borealis on his TV while all the lights were off, and I must say, it was quite the bliss.  I might try smoking some cannabis next time I do it.  If I do, I'll report back to you

I have never smoked cannabis with 25i, although I might try it once.  

I have only done it 3 times over a period of maybe 6 months, and I only use blotters(I hear that people OD all the time doing the powder form of it).  I had a bad trip where I through up and became really paranoid, and so I decided to lay off of it for a bit.  I find that it makes my body feel gross (like I'm sick, but not nauseous, just sick).  My friend suggested that I take a tab, relax for a bit, and then smoke a square.  I might try that.   The most that I have ever done is 1 tab, and I think that I'm fine with only doing a half tab.  Last time I did it I was in my friend's basement and we turned on some Pink Floyd and looked at videos of the aurora borealis on his TV while all the lights were off, and I must say, it was quite the bliss.  I might try smoking some cannabis next time I do it.  If I do, I'll report back to you

The first time I ever took 25i (I was 16 and wildly dangerous at the time) I took 4 tabs that night, smoked 19 blunts in a hotbox, and began driving around drinking whiskey with 2 of my best friends. (Bad idea's i know)

So 1-4 isn't dangerous (just stupid) and that sick feeling is very usual for all NBOMe's.

Cannabis will stop the sick and nausea feelings for most people.

Since those day's I've grown up alot and would never recommend anybody to do things like that.

Is it me or do lights look like neon eye candy on 25i.

drugs are bad

So are criminals, but we elected one as president.