LOL, my account got deleted

hajo007

Started botting late yesterday went to sleep then woke up and saw that my account was deleted, tried to login several times, didnt work. At that point i thought that ive gotten hacked, but nono i recovered my account and it said 

Hi Character Name Unavailable, 

You have successfully reset your password for your RuneScape account. 

You can log back into game with your new password here: 

Kind regards, 
RuneScape Account Support

tried to search for my account on hiscores, didn show me anything. Do you guys have any clue of what possibly could have happened to my account, because im pretty confused atm xD

Also, if your stats don't show on highscores, means you're banned.

read what i wrote, "Hi character name unavailable" i cant even login with the right login details, i cant login to runescapes official website to manage my account to see if im banned=deleted account, thats my thoughts since jagex always tell you if you are banned.

read what i wrote, "Hi character name unavailable" i cant even login with the right login details, i cant login to runescapes official website to manage my account to see if im banned=deleted account, thats my thoughts since jagex always tell you if you are banned.

I meant, to check the display name on the highscores.

If there is no progress showing, then it's banned/removed.

As what's shows on the message, your account has been removed for specific reason.