OSBot 2 will be pushed back until Friday, June 20

Ericthecmh

Instead of the monthly recurring payments, couldn't you guys just make it like say you pay .99 cents to 'rent' the script for 24 hours and make a option to show how long they want to rent it for, like 48 hours 72 hours etc.

Cause it takes like what 2-5 weeks ( just guessing ) to get to 99 on any skill besides slayer?

Edited by Gipsy Danger
  • Like 1

Instead of the monthly recurring payments, couldn't you guys just make it like say you pay .99 cents to 'rent' the script for 24 hours and make a option to show how long they want to rent it for, like 48 hours 72 hours etc.

Cause it takes like what 2-5 weeks ( just guessing ) to get to 99 on any skill besides slayer?

Not against this, as long as the rent prices remain 0,50$+/24h (below that it won't be worth it).

Edited by Botrepreneur

That isn't the reason I use bots, I know a lot do though, maybe it is something I should think about.

Anything you use a script for gives you value (experience, quest points, item, gp, etc...).

Whether or not you choose to convert that value in real life dollars is up to you of course.

The thing is that with the OSB1 market the value consumers receive from scipts outweighs what the scripters receives in return for their efforts by a lot, sometimes by thousands of percents actually, which isn't really fair when you compare the effort both parties invest. You should still be able to make hefty profits though with the OSB2 market, I can guarantee you that!

Don't let recurrent fees demotivate you guys! Give the model at least a try and if you don't like it let us know what you didn't like, the system / prices can always be tweaked!

So just to clarify, all scripts are going to be paid for monthly? Rather than one-static payment(with some scripts)? If so, just wow... 

Read above :)