Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

6 hours ago, simon dewberg said:

Bought this script yesterday, when it does it's abyss runs, it fills it's inventory with essences, although does not withdraw any food or stamina potions, is it supposed to do that? I get wrecked without food 😛

It only eats to full hp in the bank, how much hp do you have?

Khal was kindly enough to give me a trial over the weekend. I botted 1-55ish rc on a few account ran them non stop for a good 20+ hours on a fewof proxies I was pretty impressed.

Couple things I learned,Sometimes doing air rune kindof gets stuck near the bank where the cursor is going bank and forth on the bank where you have to stop the bot and restart not a big deal tho

3rd When doing mud runes thru varrock, I could only get Regular Energy potion to work is what i went with.

Uses of bind necklace was great ,keep it stock with supply runs amazing sometime if you have noted items in your inv like more supplys and start a run it messes up(i forget to bank them and leave in inv cus 420)at the atlar trying to craft runes over and over.

Other then that mud runes worked amazing imo

Very Happy with my trial will be for sure buying this script to run on weekends

Can't wait to test/trial/buy more scripts from Khal

thanks

3 hours ago, f8k said:

Khal was kindly enough to give me a trial over the weekend. I botted 1-55ish rc on a few account ran them non stop for a good 20+ hours on a fewof proxies I was pretty impressed.

Couple things I learned,Sometimes doing air rune kindof gets stuck near the bank where the cursor is going bank and forth on the bank where you have to stop the bot and restart not a big deal tho

3rd When doing mud runes thru varrock, I could only get Regular Energy potion to work is what i went with.

Uses of bind necklace was great ,keep it stock with supply runs amazing sometime if you have noted items in your inv like more supplys and start a run it messes up(i forget to bank them and leave in inv cus 420)at the atlar trying to craft runes over and over.

Other then that mud runes worked amazing imo

Very Happy with my trial will be for sure buying this script to run on weekends

Can't wait to test/trial/buy more scripts from Khal

thanks

Thx for the feedback, I will take a look at those hiccups and get them out of the way :)

4 hours ago, simon dewberg said:

Sorry to bother you again, but you wouldn't happen to know what stats and how much i should get before being able to run it flawlessly without dying that is

Otherwise i'm very happy with the script! And i do love your motherlode script :)

Try with 50hp and 40 def, thats what I always used n the past :)
Some dhide armour ^^

6 hours ago, gilgilgilgilgil said:

just starting to bot can i get a fre trial?

Enjoy! :D

5 hours ago, yanno said:

Hey,

Is the bot supposed to keep  a stamina in the envy while doing zmi? 

Thanks!

Ya, else you have to waste runes again, to open the bank :)

3 hours ago, owufail said:

Could i get a 24 hr trial? Looking to test ban rates, thanks!

Enjoy!

Just now, hunt123 said:

How are the ban rates using this script? Has there been any bans recently? Wondering if I should use my Master account to do runecrafting.

Bann rates on rc are above average, so be carefull :)
Take a lot of breaks, read this: 

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting