Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars? Abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better) Glory, Small, Med, Large Pouches, all obstacles except axe and tinderbox

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

NC3RlXS.png

Looks like i encountered the same issue again.  Just stuck sitting in a corner and getting attacked. Left it there for a few minutes before pausing script.

• Like 1

after a couple of misunderstandings and bad situations, i want to say sorry for my negative comments.

but i really want a refund, because this is just not a thing for me - sorry.

I mean, just my 2 cents, you had the option to trial, and then again you made the decision to buy it. Its like buying an app on the app store. And it's only $8

I mean, just my 2 cents, you had the option to trial, and then again you made the decision to buy it. Its like buying an app on the app store. And it's only $8

Maybe - but i right now i dont got the cash pile flowing in the bank, so i need to do whats the best for me. 

I dont hope i stress you too much, and i really hope that you can accept it.

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- Running abyss or normal altars? Normal, fire runes with ring of dueling

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Goes into fire Altar and just stands at it, wont click to craft the runes.

Edited by Maybedrunk
  • Like 1

hey! so the script is awesome! love it alot but im finally testing nats and i ran into a small problem!

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client?

Mirror mode!

- Running abyss or normal altars?

Abyss

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)

lobsters,glory amulet,using tendrils,passage and gap, using small large and medium pouch and not using pots.

emergency tp at 25% and eating lobsters at 70%

only gets stuck on first attempt to cross the wild.

refuses to click enter wilderness. so i wont add a screenshot for that but it also sometimes gets stuck trying to find access to the inner part of the abyss.

http://imgur.com/JP3aIZj

it doesnt happen most runs, and im sure it techinically "fixes" itself when the emergency teleport kicks in, but if thats the solution its sort of inefficient since it wastes a glory charge (not a huge deal really lol).

anyway just let me know what to do or if its something fixable smile.png

thanks!

edit: here is another instance where this occured, it did use the glory to teleport away which is pretty awesome.

http://imgur.com/15cLNhV

Edited by chrismac1991

hey! so the script is awesome! love it alot but im finally testing nats and i ran into a small problem!

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client?

Mirror mode!

- Running abyss or normal altars?

Abyss

lobsters,glory amulet,using tendrils,passage and gap, using small large and medium pouch and not using pots.

emergency tp at 25% and eating lobsters at 70%

only gets stuck on first attempt to cross the wild.

refuses to click enter wilderness. so i wont add a screenshot for that but it also sometimes gets stuck trying to find access to the inner part of the abyss.

http://imgur.com/JP3aIZj

it doesnt happen most runs, and im sure it techinically "fixes" itself when the emergency teleport kicks in, but if thats the solution its sort of inefficient since it wastes a glory charge (not a huge deal really lol).

anyway just let me know what to do or if its something fixable smile.png

thanks!

edit: here is another instance where this occured, it did use the glory to teleport away which is pretty awesome.

http://imgur.com/15cLNhV

same issue, cant seem to find the obstacle

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter