Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Seeing a pretty significant delay when using large/giant pouch, it will fill large, then wait like 2 seconds before filling giant. I can give more details, not sure why it is doing this.

I believe the delay is after filling large  (hangs here) -> then filling giant

lower xp/hr using large/giant than using small med large.

sorry to be posting with issues all the time lmao, but if you know about them or they are new atleast Ill know thats it's something to fix, or its on my end with a setting or something

Edited by kendostick70

Posted (edited)
On 4/4/2024 at 4:27 AM, kendostick70 said:

Seeing a pretty significant delay when using large/giant pouch, it will fill large, then wait like 2 seconds before filling giant. I can give more details, not sure why it is doing this.

I believe the delay is after filling large  (hangs here) -> then filling giant

lower xp/hr using large/giant than using small med large.

sorry to be posting with issues all the time lmao, but if you know about them or they are new atleast Ill know thats it's something to fix, or its on my end with a setting or something

It's normal for a small delay of 1-2 game ticks to register essence actually went in the pouches. It's not 2-3 sec though unless somehting went wrong
What mode/altar are you running btw?

On 4/6/2024 at 8:13 AM, lolo94401 said:

Can I get a trial please?

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

12 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

It's normal for a small delay of 1-2 game ticks to register essence actually went in the pouches. It's not 2-3 sec though unless somehting went wrong
What mode/altar are you running btw?

Its lavas from CW bank, definitely has a delay, that never happens when you use small med and large pouch (Zero delay between filling all 3), only when using large/giant.

Not sure the difference between using those 3 and the giant/large combo but all in all, it is the same speed or slower.

Edited by kendostick70

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, kendostick70 said:

Its lavas from CW bank, definitely has a delay, that never happens when you use small med and large pouch (Zero delay between filling all 3), only when using large/giant.

Not sure the difference between using those 3 and the giant/large combo but all in all, it is the same speed or slower.

small, med, large has less delay bcs they can be filled in 1 inventory. all the other can't.
after large/giant/collossal there is a 1-2 tick delay until the essence are registered into the pouches, which is to make sure they are actually full

1 hour ago, simonpetro1 said:

can i have a  24h test please

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

Great script, I just got 99 RC with it : ). Is it possible to support crafting wrath runes with RC cape on in the future? Because it wields the mythical cape now, you need to wield the wrath tiara and you miss out on the full rainment set bonus. Also it doesn't equip the RC cape after teleport so the benefits of the cape don't work. 

22 hours ago, Nnifwobbe said:

Great script, I just got 99 RC with it : ). Is it possible to support crafting wrath runes with RC cape on in the future? Because it wields the mythical cape now, you need to wield the wrath tiara and you miss out on the full rainment set bonus. Also it doesn't equip the RC cape after teleport so the benefits of the cape don't work. 

Will have to take a look at that

2 hours ago, blakboifly said:

Hello sir, can I try a trial for this script? :)

Enjoy!