Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hello I'm coming back to botting with this script after some time off. I redownloaded new client whenever I start the script for blood altar i don't get the popup for the configurations and I just stand there for a while with nothing happening. Nothing really shows in the logs besides that its downloading images. What am I doing wrong.

15 hours ago, osrsBotter182 said:

Hello I'm coming back to botting with this script after some time off. I redownloaded new client whenever I start the script for blood altar i don't get the popup for the configurations and I just stand there for a while with nothing happening. Nothing really shows in the logs besides that its downloading images. What am I doing wrong.

Should be fixed about 10h ago, My host was having migration issues

5 hours ago, Fishey12 said:

Can i get a 24h trial and does it support lunar repair and combination spell?

Enjoy the trial, all the added methods are ont he first page, but yes they are 😉

Edited by Khaleesi

I'm facing an issue very frequently crafting bloods in the abyss. This script hasn't been usable for me. I'm using home tabs with blood ess. It will do a few trips but then it ends up just walking over to the emblem trader in edgeville and standing there. I have only been able to run it for 5-10 minutes at a time before i have to stop the script cause my player just stands there. this is the only thing being spammed in the logs while he is standing there:

[INFO][Bot #1][04/22 06:10:35 PM]: Banking - house teleport tab

**Update**: I was able to fix the issue by rearranging my player owned house. I noticed that it would happen when trying to use the ornate jewelry box to tele back to edgeville. It seemed like it was too far away and it didn't tele within the time it expected and it seemed like it would throw it out of wack after teleing it would go stand there.

Edited by osrsBotter182

3 minutes ago, osrsBotter182 said:

I'm facing an issue very frequently crafting bloods in the abyss. This script hasn't been usable for me. I'm using home tabs with blood ess. It will do a few trips but then it ends up just walking over to the emblem trader in edgeville and standing there. I have only been able to run it for 5-10 minutes at a time before i have to stop the script cause my player just stands there.

Try using glorys, to the abyss, tht's how I always have done it, and it runs flawlessly.