Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

11 hours ago, anderfrank said:

Apologies if this has been requested/asked already but I am doing Arceuus soul runes and the bot is not using the agility shortcut despite having required level. Is this something you could look into adding or is there a specific place I need to enable it? Thanks!

Which shortcut are we talking about?

10 hours ago, limprizket said:

oooo okai i hear you- mind if i get a trial prior purchase?

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

Blood runes at Arceuus is a nice addition to this bot. The only issue I have with it is that when you go back to the ess rock it goes to the same exact spot every run and sits there and cuts the ess in the same spot every time. If you stay on the same world for much time people. I would much prefer that the bot crafts the ess at the altar before running back to mine more. Just my option. 

5 hours ago, waferman said:

Blood runes at Arceuus is a nice addition to this bot. The only issue I have with it is that when you go back to the ess rock it goes to the same exact spot every run and sits there and cuts the ess in the same spot every time. If you stay on the same world for much time people. I would much prefer that the bot crafts the ess at the altar before running back to mine more. Just my option. 

Well it used to do that, but a few people recommended me to do that at the ess rocks :D
It should walk next to the rocks though, so you are underneath other players, right?