Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

@KhaleesiOnly been running about half an hour but when using house mounted glory it will occasionally teleport to house then walk outside and stay there. When using amulet of glory instead of house tele tabs it works flawlessly. Edit: My house portal is located in Relekka if that makes a difference. It is also only creating runes from the inventory. The time between withdrawing the ess and using teleport should be increased i think 

Edited by Shabota

6 hours ago, seanv0016 said:

Would you mind if i can get a trial?

Enjoy the trial

23 hours ago, ragnarloth said:

does this script have lava runes supported and works? if so may i try this out

Yes it has them added, authd you a trial =-

On 12/13/2018 at 10:56 AM, Youdiedhere said:

still not working, you found it yet?

Working ona  few updates atm, should be fixed wihtin a few hours :)
Sorry for the delay!

On 12/14/2018 at 2:46 AM, Shabota said:

@Khaleesi Bot was working fine the other day using amulets of glory. I have started using house glory and the bot teleports to house leaves the portal goes back in several times before using the mounted glory or even just spams my house teleport tablets. I will run this again and update you.

On 12/14/2018 at 3:23 AM, Shabota said:

@KhaleesiOnly been running about half an hour but when using house mounted glory it will occasionally teleport to house then walk outside and stay there. When using amulet of glory instead of house tele tabs it works flawlessly. Edit: My house portal is located in Relekka if that makes a difference. It is also only creating runes from the inventory. The time between withdrawing the ess and using teleport should be increased i think 

gotcha, will test myself right now

love the script... doing lavas with pouches. was wondering if you could add rune pouch support to keep NPC contact (air and cosmic) and the astral runes for magic imbue in it to save space? feel like it would be more human like then getting out npc contact spells every couple of trips. thanks and i look forward to your reply! 

update... it freezes trying to remove npc contact runes from bank.

Edited by lamborgeani