Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hi Khal,

Been running the Abby's nature rune bot and I feel you need to rework on this, when you're ticking food and pots it won't multi task of you need change glory, it will bank to get a food, re bank to get a glory and then re bank to do Essenes and pots when it could do most of them in two trades so makes it look a bit fishy keep banking each time.

Sometimes it will stand inside Abby's like it's taking a break but while it does that you're getting hit by all the npcs.

Hi Khal,

Been running the Abby's nature rune bot and I feel you need to rework on this, when you're ticking food and pots it won't multi task of you need change glory, it will bank to get a food, re bank to get a glory and then re bank to do Essenes and pots when it could do most of them in two trades so makes it look a bit fishy keep banking each time.

Sometimes it will stand inside Abby's like it's taking a break but while it does that you're getting hit by all the npcs.

A rework will be done soon ^^

All you stated will be changed and improved, I planned to do this in this weekend smile.png

Standing in Abyss is caused by the mirror client, loading objects on the wrong places.

The log console will say that's enable to find a path... bcs al objects are shifted several tiles.

No way around that ... 

EDIT:

or what do you mean with taking a break?

Client breaking system?

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

A rework will be done soon ^^

All you stated will be changed and improved, I planned to do this in this weekend smile.png

Standing in Abyss is caused by the mirror client, loading objects on the wrong places.

The log console will say that's enable to find a path... bcs al objects are shifted several tiles.

No way around that ...

EDIT:

or what do you mean with taking a break?

Client breaking system?

Khaleesi

I wasn't using mirror client, I'll go into more details when I am home in a few hours over Skype.

How much is it, does it have mod detection/anti ban and where would I buy it I dont know jack shit wth is SDN

I want to buy it right now unless its too expensive though, please answer everything asap I am waiting and annoyed.

Not sure if serious or trolling... doge.png

There is a link to the store in the first post, still you prefer to take more time to ask instead of looking for it?

patience is gold my friend, even though you didn't even had to wait 5 minutes you are already get annoyed?

Link:

http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/424-khal-aio-runecrafter/

Khaleesi

I wasn't using mirror client, I'll go into more details when I am home in a few hours over Skype.

Are you referring to the osbot breaking system ?

Edited by Khaleesi

bought the script today and air runes works perfectly.

now i want to do fire runes(RoD) and it does not seem to start ? is it because of the mirror mode or do i need to start at a specific place ?

could be i am doing something wrong biggrin.png

1) Start at castle wars

2) Have RoD in bank

3) Start script

Goodluck!

Literally just bought this before it was discounted tongue.png been waiting for lava support for ages, love it but now suprised how many people are now doing lavas !

It wasn't discounted ... your VIP discounted it tongue.png

works ! thanks i did not start at cw that was the problem

ok wink.png

there is a really annoying thing it keeps clicking on house tabs when the bot it already in the house. Abyss nature altar, small+medium pouch, House teleport (tab).this happens almost every time :\

Or it will be like this, or you can use the regular client ... 

This is a known issue of the mirror client, the issue gets worse equal to the quality of your cpu.

khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi