Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Would you mind posting here when it is fixed for this script in particular? Saves me going for 2-3 threads at a time to see if it's been updated and fixed :').

Cheers,

Should be fixed, as far as the devs told me :)

somehow I got banned by using this for almost an hour so did I just get unlucky or is this one easily detectable?

Could be unlucky, without mirror mode botting is very risky ...

How old was the account? What stats had it?

Khaleesi

Should be fixed, as far as the devs told me smile.png

Could be unlucky, without mirror mode botting is very risky ...

How old was the account? What stats had it?

Khaleesi

The bot isn't as predictable.  I was watching it and it was getting stuck in the abyss, near the ditch and would act out of the norm.

I only got an 45 minutes in before it just stood there and nearly died, (teleported away w/ ring of life).  The bot also doesn't seem to be handling food on my end properly, which is where it lost a ton of health.

The navigation through the abyss functions decent but it keeps stalling.  The camera angles also seem off now.

I can't access to see if it was just a single run issue since it provides an Error Downloading from SDN.  When I can test again, I'll report if the same issues are at hand.

The bot isn't as predictable.  I was watching it and it was getting stuck in the abyss, near the ditch and would act out of the norm.

I only got an 45 minutes in before it just stood there and nearly died, (teleported away w/ ring of life).  The bot also doesn't seem to be handling food on my end properly, which is where it lost a ton of health.

The navigation through the abyss functions decent but it keeps stalling.  The camera angles also seem off now.

I can't access to see if it was just a single run issue since it provides an Error Downloading from SDN.  When I can test again, I'll report if the same issues are at hand.

Can you use bug report template if this happends again?

It's easier for me to adress the issue =)

This script has alot of bugs and it has a VERY high banrate.

Do NOT buy this script if you don't want a buggy and pretty slow script in the mirror mode.

You can barely run this script for 30 minutes without it messing up.. It can either dont cross the ditch, gets stuck at bank, brings wrong items to the abyss, and just stands in the abyss and dies by the monsters in there. As you probably can tell, I've reported these bugs to Khaleesi and this is just some answers I get back over on Skype.

cb6b6d28fc599917b22197924179fc30.png

a16991d9da11721202157ac4d27da484.png

d33ff81b2681fed5a0d5c7789c403204.png

b3f4dadfeeba49356de796c1df7d93a6.png

Well you guys can tell that he doesn't update the script.

(PS. I still love you Khal!<3)

• Like 1

Do NOT buy this script if you don't want a buggy and pretty slow script in the mirror mode.

You can barely run this script for 30 minutes without it messing up.. It can either dont cross the ditch, gets stuck at bank, brings wrong items to the abyss, and just stands in the abyss and dies by the monsters in there. As you probably can tell, I've reported these bugs to Khaleesi and this is just some answers I get back over on Skype.

(PS. I still love you Khal!QwPha8E.png)

Genuinely surprised you have got this impression from Khal.. He has been nothing but helpful for me right from the start. With both this script and the blast furnace one.

Always fixes bugs, always replies to your messages, and always takes suggestions for improvements. A lot more than can be said for other scripters.

As for the bot, I've had only one problem with it, that being the 'standing in the abyss' glitch. This was fixed within 1 day and there are currently no problems with it.. Currently been running for 1 hour, no issues here.

I've died twice already, was able to collect my things the first time but the second time, nope.  The damn bot keeps getting stuck in the abyss and just sits there.

Right now, I have to now sit through and collect new essense bags T_T

I won't talkto people who can't give constructive feedback and only be aggresive.

You also did post the whole image. Not even mentioning your aggresive behaviour...

fee8fcad63.png]

Does this support agility shortcuts for the Cosmic temple?

Yes it does :)

Khaleesi

• Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter