Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Bug report Template:

- Running abyss or normal altars?

nORMAL

- What is your setup? (Food, teleport method, obstacles used, pouches used, all you know the better)

Fire tiara rig of dueling(equipted), no pouches using bank chest at castle wars

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

dont have a print screen but it gets stuck after teleporting back to castle wars, it jsut stands in the middle of the room with the paint saying "opening bank"

Does this happends everytime for you?

I just ran it a few runs and didn't really noticed any problems. hmm

Edited by Khaleesi

Thx for the report, this is indeed a issue.

Will get a fix up soon

And is it maybe an idea to check if the pouches are empty before crafting the runes?

Sometimes the bot now missclicks a pouch, crafts the runes, emptys the pouch which was missclicked, and craft the runes again.

So can it be done that if the pouch is missclicked in the first place, the bot emptys the pouch again before crafting the runes?

I've encountered a little bug, while i was testing it.

I'm using Abyss Nature runes method, and it got stuck right before the entrance inside the Abyss to enter the Nature Altar.

It tried to click on the Nature symbol in the wall, but since the hitbox of it is very small, and with the angle it had, it wans't able to click on it.

I had to manually change the camera to get it going.

Flawless (with that small mistake) anyway! wink.png

Edit: maybe make it rotate camera after 7 seconds or so not finding the entrance symbol?

Edited by Appelflapjes

Thanks smile.png

And is it maybe an idea to check if the pouches are empty before crafting the runes?

Sometimes the bot now missclicks a pouch, crafts the runes, emptys the pouch which was missclicked, and craft the runes again.

So can it be done that if the pouch is missclicked in the first place, the bot emptys the pouch again before crafting the runes?

Ya It does missclicks it sometimes, I can have it check it again afterwards.

I've encountered a little bug, while i was testing it.

I'm using Abyss Nature runes method, and it got stuck right before the entrance inside the Abyss to enter the Nature Altar.

It tried to click on the Nature symbol in the wall, but since the hitbox of it is very small, and with the angle it had, it wans't able to click on it.

I had to manually change the camera to get it going.

Flawless (with that small mistake) anyway! wink.png

Edit: maybe make it rotate camera after 7 seconds or so not finding the entrance symbol?

Ya , I have a fix for it :)

Didn't push it yet.

I'm fixing some other small things as well at this moment.

Will be a update today.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Found another (small) bug.

Very random (like 1/100). It gets stuck near the ditch in the wilderness.

The mouse is located on the minimap and the tooltip is saying 'Random Mouse movement'.

Instead, it's doing nothing. It just stands there. A little rotation makes it go smile.png.

Very interested buying this script smile.png.

Edit: Wouldn't it be faster if the bot unwields the empty glory once teleported to edgeville?

He won't need to open & close the bank, instead he can put the glory in before withdrawing essence/new glory.

Edited by Appelflapjes

You can die from taking damage from agility obstacles so it would be nice if eating food was an option for cosmics obstacles:). Thanks in advance.

Btw for some reason i woke up and the bot the was stuck right beside the mining thing in abyss, any idea was happened?

stuck behind the mining obstacle to get to the inside of abyss?

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter