Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Dear Khaleesi,

when runecrafting astrals i'm experiencing different little bugs.

first off it totally ignores pouches, i've tried every option, reDLin osbot client, it just doesn't fill or interact with the pouches. ( it does at abyss and lava runes)

doing astrals at 11k\hr even worse then abyss 15k\hr ( all based of rates from your script) 

astrals should atleast be 20k\hr since it's a faster method for xp then abyss, i don't know why abyss runs faster astrals is really fuckedup.

second off, after teleporting to moonclan it sits there for like 5-10 seconds before running to bank ( really botlike, i've been babysitting my rcer because two people already made fun of me using bot and i'm scared ill be banned because of that) 

third, it should support duel rings teleport at castle wars, and then tele to moonclan to run to altar for faster trips. please let me know what you think i'm just trying to help please look into this Khaleesi

Morocco

1 hour ago, morocco said:

Dear Khaleesi,

when runecrafting astrals i'm experiencing different little bugs.

first off it totally ignores pouches, i've tried every option, reDLin osbot client, it just doesn't fill or interact with the pouches. ( it does at abyss and lava runes)

doing astrals at 11k\hr even worse then abyss 15k\hr ( all based of rates from your script) 

astrals should atleast be 20k\hr since it's a faster method for xp then abyss, i don't know why abyss runs faster astrals is really fuckedup.

second off, after teleporting to moonclan it sits there for like 5-10 seconds before running to bank ( really botlike, i've been babysitting my rcer because two people already made fun of me using bot and i'm scared ill be banned because of that) 

third, it should support duel rings teleport at castle wars, and then tele to moonclan to run to altar for faster trips. please let me know what you think i'm just trying to help please look into this Khaleesi

Morocco

Fixed in update V2.21:
- Fixed issue with teleporting to moonclan
- Fixed minor issue with giant pouch.

Thx @morocco

Should be online soon!

On 24-9-2017 at 5:05 PM, Vanzant said:

hey is zmi all good to go and may i try a trial?

ZMI should be fine :) enjoy!

All trials activated, enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Hey khaleesi, I love your scripts, I've bought like 5-6 of them. 

I'm having problems with the cosmic altar options. It worked a few weeks ago, but for some reason it seems to be bugging out the same way consistently. When it banks, instead of withdrawing essence and filling pouches, like it does correctly on the first run, it just withdraws a single air rune and then logs out and turns off.