The Original Mistake

TheReconCheck

I probably made the biggest amateur mistake you can make as a veteran botter; getting too greedy and botting on your main. After about a week I was banned for 2 days and then even after being unbanned I went back to botting. Now, I'm permanently banned.

I'm opening this thread today to discuss the rate at which players that are permanently banned for botting are able to recover their account after appealing. How long does it take? What reason should you put in your appeal? Will I ever see that the appeal is read by a staff member?

I've appealed my ban and so far 48+ hours has gone by and still there is no sign of Jagex viewing it or taking my appeal into consideration. Do you think I'll get unbanned or should I just move on?

Awww, bad move...

But keep going, create a new account! smile.png

Yeah man, I normally wouldn't be upset because its just a game but I put quite a lot of personal money into the account (Paid scripts, Memberships, Gold-Farmed money, etc) so I'm a bit irritated. I'm sure I'll start again eventually, but for now I'll be here roaming the forums enjoying the community.

Yeah man, I normally wouldn't be upset because its just a game but I put quite a lot of personal money into the account (Paid scripts, Memberships, Gold-Farmed money, etc) so I'm a bit irritated. I'm sure I'll start again eventually, but for now I'll be here roaming the forums enjoying the community.

I know the feeling, my main got permed for 1st offence 2 months ago.. had several 99s and 300M+ on RS3 and a few 99's on 07 with 40M :(

Really sad they didn't give me a 2 day ban or something :(

just make an account train it by hand for about a week..then start botting it dont suicide it and if u get to decent lvls without a 2day keep it as ur new main. make a new acc do by hand for a week then bot the fuck out of it for money.. just dont get too greedy and try not to get a 2 day till ur rich then just yolo bot it for extra cash

Jagex CURRENTLY don't work on ban appeals.

However, they might view appeals, in the next months/years.

As what happened to you, you made it for yourself, and I am sorry for your loss.

There is no way that Jagex give you another chance after you gotten first one.

Permanently macoring botting, will never be lift.