Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Great bot, I just had a minor screw-up on my part. I ran the bot for like 10 off and on hours and got a temp ban. Khal the anti ban is good and I'm not a coder but is it possible to add variation to the anti-ban? I feel like it does the same thing over and over which isn't very "human"-like.

Like what would you have added ? :)

Like what would you have added ? :)

I'm not sure how plausible this is but an option would be to open the music menu and change the song? Or just going to different tabs other than like the skills tab like it does now, I mean a "human" one would be the friends one maybe? I'm shooting just everything that comes to mind or give the bot random options with if-then statements and such.

Total side note from this but having the bot stop once a certain level is achieved would be amazing!

• Like 1

Running script at Seers Village using normal client. When running back to the start of the course, the script fails to change destination before reaching current one quick enough, causing player to stop moving or walking for a very short while. Other than that the script is flawless so far, great job! biggrin.png

Going to test other courses soon! wink.png

Also could you possibly implement a task based system to get 1-99 in one run and add alching support?

Edited by Huz

Running script at Seers Village using normal client. When running back to the start of the course, the script fails to change destination before reaching current one quick enough, causing player to stop moving or walking for a very short while. Other than that the script is flawless so far, great job! biggrin.png

Going to test other courses soon! wink.png

Also could you possibly implement a task based system to get 1-99 in one run and add alching support?

Ya should be fixed in the next update ^^

ya adding the course switching later on, probs won't add alch, I feel liek thats not worth at all...  

Finished testing Draynor, Al Kharid, Varrock and Canafis and Polinivneach rooftop courses all using normal client.

Here are a few things that I noticed:

Draynor:

• Clicks on the next obstacle before finishing the previous one which causes the script to pause for a few seconds. Seen it happen while moving from first tightrope to the second one and from the second tightrope to the narrow wall.

Al Kharid:

• Pathing chooses the same tile on multiple occasions during the run. Maybe you could add an area to pick a tile from instead. For example when it's starting
  • Tries to interact with the next obstacle before completing previous one during transition from last obstacle to jumping off of course, causing script to pause for a few seconds.

Polinivneach:

• Moving from monkey bars to the tree, it attempts to interact with the tree before completing the monkey bars. Causes time loss of a few ticks.

On multiple courses it clicks on the map to move to a new location when obstacle to interact with is in sight.

These are all minor things that I believe can be fixed to further improve on this amazingly well-written script! biggrin.png

Ya should be fixed in the next update ^^

ya adding the course switching later on, probs won't add alch, I feel liek thats not worth at all...  

Your stance on alch support is understandable. I currently don't find it worth either, but always nice to have extra features on scripts. Never know when they might be useful.

Also any idea of when course switching will be available?

Edited by Huz

Finished testing Draynor, Al Kharid, Varrock and Canafis and Polinivneach rooftop courses all using normal client.

Here are a few things that I noticed:

Draynor:

• Clicks on the next obstacle before finishing the previous one which causes the script to pause for a few seconds. Seen it happen while moving from first tightrope to the second one and from the second tightrope to the narrow wall.

Al Kharid:

• Pathing chooses the same tile on multiple occasions during the run. Maybe you could add an area to pick a tile from instead. For example when it's starting
  • Tries to interact with the next obstacle before completing previous one during transition from last obstacle to jumping off of course, causing script to pause for a few seconds.

Polinivneach:

• Moving from monkey bars to the tree, it attempts to interact with the tree before completing the monkey bars. Causes time loss of a few ticks.

On multiple courses it clicks on the map to move to a new location when obstacle to interact with is in sight.

These are all minor things that I believe can be fixed to further improve on this amazingly well-written script! biggrin.png

Your stance on alch support is understandable. I currently don't find it worth either, but always nice to have extra features on scripts. Never know when they might be useful.

Also any idea of when course switching will be available?

I'll take a look at the interaction, basicly all you said, is 1 issue .

btw, when it tries to walk closer to an obstacle it's not visible, it being visible for you is different then it being visible for the client smile.png

Ya about the alching, I don't see a human alch for 2 hours while doing agility, it's pretty exhausting :s

Not sure when it will be avaiable, finishing some other projects first ^^

I'll try to have the aiglity issues fixed by tomorrow evenig or tuesday during the day.

Khaleesi