Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

8 hours ago, evilpearl666 said:

Banned within the first 15 mins at al kharid lol :/ 

You can't get banned that fast, technically impossible... Only way is that it was a delayed bann from previous botting sessions.
The quickest possible to receive a bann is 3-6h and you really have to fuck up to get that, even if you try to get yourself banned you won't be able to do it

this script got one of my better accounts banned running it mirror and only for 6 hours with breaks running in progressive mode when it was ready to go to the faldor roof course it just stood there for about 30 minutes clicking to rub the skills necklace and failing to click the teleport over and over until i caught it and shut it off 

13 hours ago, 710 said:

this script got one of my better accounts banned running it mirror and only for 6 hours with breaks running in progressive mode when it was ready to go to the faldor roof course it just stood there for about 30 minutes clicking to rub the skills necklace and failing to click the teleport over and over until i caught it and shut it off 

The client deals with the webwalking, so I have no access to that... :/ Which teleport was is trying to use?
So what was it doing just standing still? Because that will never get you banned. Unless it was spammclicking

Edited by Khaleesi