Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

3 hours ago, CIeetZ said:

Hey does this script correct itself if it tries to go the wrong way on the course? Or will it just click 'I cant reach that' like 200 times. Ive bought other agility scripts before that do that and its the main feature I'm trying to avoid

It can only go to the wrong course/rooftop if you make it go to the wrong course... so idk
So the only question here is, will you be able to select the right course? :D

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

It can only go to the wrong course/rooftop if you make it go to the wrong course... so idk
So the only question here is, will you be able to select the right course? :D

nah I dont mean that, I mean like go backwards on the course not move to another course. Think it didnt jump an obstacle when it did and try to repeatedly try to click an obstacle it already jumped. I just had this problem on another platform but I imagine its just cause that guy sucked at scripting.

48 minutes ago, CIeetZ said:

nah I dont mean that, I mean like go backwards on the course not move to another course. Think it didnt jump an obstacle when it did and try to repeatedly try to click an obstacle it already jumped. I just had this problem on another platform but I imagine its just cause that guy sucked at scripting.

ohh, na that kind of shit doesn't happen on my scripts :D
I gave you a trial, try it :)

very nice script. take my money. Only thing I wish is that when it world hopped, also when the client in general takes breaks, that it didnt remove the Mouse and Keyboard input and turn them off. I use AHK overlayed on top of the clients to add variation with arrow movements as well as certain click sequences for max antiban. So I cant really take breaks or world hop ( which I would love to ) with this client. But I'll take that sacrifice for now to get the pleasure of dealing with such goated scripters. Much better experience here than the other site I visited prior. Best wishes

9 hours ago, CIeetZ said:

very nice script. take my money. Only thing I wish is that when it world hopped, also when the client in general takes breaks, that it didnt remove the Mouse and Keyboard input and turn them off. I use AHK overlayed on top of the clients to add variation with arrow movements as well as certain click sequences for max antiban. So I cant really take breaks or world hop ( which I would love to ) with this client. But I'll take that sacrifice for now to get the pleasure of dealing with such goated scripters. Much better experience here than the other site I visited prior. Best wishes

I'm not sure what you are talking about with this.. "that it didnt remove the Mouse and Keyboard input and turn them off." :D
Explain?

11 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I'm not sure what you are talking about with this.. "that it didnt remove the Mouse and Keyboard input and turn them off." :D
Explain?

ok so when the client goes to take a break right, it returns from the break and resets the options that are above the client. You know where the Play button and the Pause button are above the client? Then to the right of those buttons is the Mouse and Keyboard Input. So the ones that allow You to click and to type while the script is running. Thats the one feature I like about the other site I was on, the breaks didnt reset those options. Also  You could take 'Afk breaks' which i notice You integrated into Your script naturally, to take a few second breaks here and there. Thats a great feature but I would prefer if I could automate it myself by adding random afk breaks between 0 and 1 minutes every say, 7 to 15 minutes. This is a great antiban feature. Also I wish I could world hop with Your world hopper feature and not have the mouse and keyboard input turn to off. Thanks for Your time and responses, Ill be buying Your script soon as the trial runs out.

Edited by CIeetZ

11 hours ago, CIeetZ said:

ok so when the client goes to take a break right, it returns from the break and resets the options that are above the client. You know where the Play button and the Pause button are above the client? Then to the right of those buttons is the Mouse and Keyboard Input. So the ones that allow You to click and to type while the script is running. Thats the one feature I like about the other site I was on, the breaks didnt reset those options. Also  You could take 'Afk breaks' which i notice You integrated into Your script naturally, to take a few second breaks here and there. Thats a great feature but I would prefer if I could automate it myself by adding random afk breaks between 0 and 1 minutes every say, 7 to 15 minutes. This is a great antiban feature. Also I wish I could world hop with Your world hopper feature and not have the mouse and keyboard input turn to off. Thanks for Your time and responses, Ill be buying Your script soon as the trial runs out.

I can't change that, that's client logic... :/
I can take a look and see if I can get the breakmanager to not log out and kepe you logged in until timeout, if that's what you mean by small breaks in between
The humanidle option in the script already has extra breaks once in a while

On 6/15/2014 at 1:24 AM, Khaleesi said:

Khal Agility (All in One)
Thanks to all of you, This is now the [Best] and most [Complete] Agility bot!

Main Bot Features
All Courses (No minigames)
All Rooftops
Progressive mode
Agility Pyramid

Picks up Mark of Grace
Food Support
Prifddinas portal 
support
Humanlike Idles
Unique MouseProfile for each Bot
CLI Compatible (Automated farming/running)
Custom Breakmanager
24/7 Bug Support

Buy This Agility Bot Here!
7.99$ One Time Purchase (Lifetime access)

Want to buy with OSGP? Contact me on Discord!

17151755b087ad3242465e489ef0e318.png

3b56115ece04dfa7e5b22cf53d1c938a.gif

6619d19c9eb05827bdee08a4ba13e46e.gif

unknown.png?width=1081&height=614

duAOK4J.png

BDTD9XN.png

ehkgjLb.png

Features:

- Supports every course (Except for Brimhaven)

- Supports every rooftop

- Support Agility pyramid

- Banking support at rooftops

- Colletcs Mark of graces

- Script can be used to level from 1 to 99

- Advanced scripting structure, 99.99% flawless scripting

- A clean and easy interface to start and track the script

- Randomnized pathing system, humanlike paths, no repetitive clicking

- Script will never idle, start script and let it run forever!

Antiban:

- Pathing is always random and close to human behaviour

- Random/dynamic sleep times for humanlike interactions

How to use CLI parameters:
- Example Usage:
-script 463:SAVEFILE.BREAKFILE

SAVEFILE = Saved Filename
BREAKFILE =  Breakmanager Filename

- SAVEFILE:
Save file can be created in the GUI. Navigate to the tab you want to run and press "Save As CLI file".
Please choose your filename wisely (No special characters)

- BREAKFILE (Optional):
Breakfile can also be create in the GUI, set the breaksettings you wish to use and press "Save new CLI BreakFile".
Please choose your filename wisely (No special characters)

- Final form:

-script 463:TaskList1.4515breaks

Frequently asked questions (FAQ):

Q: Where can we find this script?

A: This can be found at the store here

Q: How and where do I start this script?

A: Simply start the script at the course/rooftop you want to use

Q: The script hestitates/stuck at the start of a course

A: Make sure you have roofs hidden ingame
Use Fixed screen and zoom out some more

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client?

- What course/rooftop?

- Which obstacle?

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

free trial please :D