Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

I have done a lot of trial and error using this script and believe there is something wrong with it. I would say I have had 5-6 accounts banned using this script as part of a series of tests

I use a lot of Khal scripts and this is in no way a blanket statement about any other bots (I use some frequently still) but i wouldn't recommend using this particular script as there is clearly something that is triggering a bot alert.

I'd challenge anyone who has successfully botted 1-50 (((recently))) using this script to challenge me AFAIK it was never possible to do more than a day or 2 of light botting to be banned.

Edited by Anon145
  • Like 1

On 11-4-2018 at 2:20 PM, Anon145 said:

I have done a lot of trial and error using this script and believe there is something wrong with it. I would say I have had 5-6 accounts banned using this script as part of a series of tests

I use a lot of Khal scripts and this is in no way a blanket statement about any other bots (I use some frequently still) but i wouldn't recommend using this particular script as there is clearly something that is triggering a bot alert.

I'd challenge anyone who has successfully botted 1-50 (((recently))) using this script to challenge me AFAIK it was never possible to do more than a day or 2 of light botting to be banned.

I have done 35 - 62 on one of my accs in the last week and 1 - 40 on the other. Problem with agility is that you will get reported easily if someone is on the same course as you and asks you anything. Also I think 1 - 50 courses are being watched very carefully. I always train agility in between my other goals and do it between 1 - 4 hours at a time, when im afk and not able to watch the script, i make sure to put it on public (off). I'm confident I can get very high with this script as long as I monitor it and never do 4 hours +. Also if you actually watch the bot, it feels very human like imo. The only difference between me doing agility and the script doing it, is that I would be able to respond to other players and the bot cant. If you want proggies, I will make some in the coming days. Just let me know.  

1 hour ago, Yowhite said:

I have done 35 - 62 on one of my accs in the last week and 1 - 40 on the other. Problem with agility is that you will get reported easily if someone is on the same course as you and asks you anything. Also I think 1 - 50 courses are being watched very carefully. I always train agility in between my other goals and do it between 1 - 4 hours at a time, when im afk and not able to watch the script, i make sure to put it on public (off). I'm confident I can get very high with this script as long as I monitor it and never do 4 hours +. Also if you actually watch the bot, it feels very human like imo. The only difference between me doing agility and the script doing it, is that I would be able to respond to other players and the bot cant. If you want proggies, I will make some in the coming days. Just let me know.  

Just to be clear i have had no problems doing 1-70 on other Agility scripts (APA's for example). Just this one.

I also probably use a very conservative botting progress of 30 on 11 off and at-screen botting only.

If you want to post proggies with this script be my guest, though i would warn you that in my experience, be careful

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 2:23 AM, b0tscape said:

@Khaleesi I have noticed that on the Seers course, after you go up the wall of the bank, your character sometimes stands in the far corner and doesn't actually move. Could you look into this please?

Will take a look, did you have the camera completely zoomed out? 

10 hours ago, b0tscape said:

Received ban after 3 hours usage. I'd be very cautious in botting agility.  The ban is only 1 day though.

Thats quick but possible ... agil is probs the skill with the highest bann rate atm :/ try to take break in between, does help a lot!

On 4/18/2018 at 5:31 PM, Yowhite said:

Hey man, just wondering if you have those screens? I want to try this out. I have a few Khal scripts already, just not interested in getting banned.

got a 3 day temp ban running this script on pollnivneach course it seems very bot like only had it on for 3hrs or so & then logged off i was doing it 3hrs a day this was the 2nd day & when i tried to log in the morning i received my temp ban becareful with seers/pollnivneach those courses seem to run very bot like but other than that it was working fine ! 

21 hours ago, FapBoy said:

got a 3 day temp ban running this script on pollnivneach course it seems very bot like only had it on for 3hrs or so & then logged off i was doing it 3hrs a day this was the 2nd day & when i tried to log in the morning i received my temp ban becareful with seers/pollnivneach those courses seem to run very bot like but other than that it was working fine ! 

"only had it on for 3hrs" :???:

We are talking about Agility, botting it for more than an hour is already risky (especially on Seer's course).

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility