Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Was trying to run the script at the priff course and it would run the course a couple of times and then teleport to the GE with my RoW, then from the GE started traveling to east Varrock before I restarted the script. Ran through the settings multiple times. Not sure what was going on. Went ahead and ran seers course and it ran great 👍 

5 hours ago, LouLouV said:

Was trying to run the script at the priff course and it would run the course a couple of times and then teleport to the GE with my RoW, then from the GE started traveling to east Varrock before I restarted the script. Ran through the settings multiple times. Not sure what was going on. Went ahead and ran seers course and it ran great 👍 

No clue, webwalker can do some weird stuff sometimes. Just bank all teleport jewelry :)

On 6/27/2023 at 9:00 AM, Tinusja said:

Can i get a trial please?

Enjoy!

On 6/28/2023 at 4:38 AM, restarted said:

Already have this, wondering tho if you've thought of adding brimhaven agility arena?

Not for now :/

On 7/3/2023 at 3:15 AM, Black shadez said:

Idk if its just me but the mouse moves lightning fast. Way to fast for it not to be suspicious, is there any way to change or adjust that? Didnt see an option for it.

Mouse profiles are unique for each bot in my scripts so you won;lt be ale to compare.
Some are faster and some or slower but definitly not faster than a human in any way

Hello. What am I doing wrong? The script is not eating summer pies even when run falls to 0. I am running Seers and my HP rarely drops. I put it at eat at 80% but I've never gone that low yet. Also there is no way of using stamina pots on rooftop courses?

Otherwise very nice script. Runs the rooftop similar to how I would.

34 minutes ago, JellySp said:

Hello. What am I doing wrong? The script is not eating summer pies even when run falls to 0. I am running Seers and my HP rarely drops. I put it at eat at 80% but I've never gone that low yet. Also there is no way of using stamina pots on rooftop courses?

Otherwise very nice script. Runs the rooftop similar to how I would.

Summer pies have nothing to do with run energy in the script, it's to boost your agility level 5 levels 😉
You don;t need staminas on rooftops, just a few pieces of gracefull and you never run out of energy