Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

21 hours ago, tokez said:

Hey Khal, it's really nice to see you are still active. I have this script, and I am considering using it on my main. What would you suggest for breaks and is this even a good idea?

Just take a lot of breaks and switch it up with some other skills/tasks :)

8 hours ago, anthonychloeaj said:

can i have a trial ? thanks khal love your scripts your the best!

Enjoy!

Amazing script for agility got decent level on multiple accounts haven't had a single issue except for the prif course. For some reason. 2-3x the script got stuck in mirror mode and the agility obstacles were not highlighting green where the bot usually does before before the next obstacle is selected. I was unable to get a log because the client crashed x2. Not sure if it's an issue with mirror mode the script or just the client. I will update this with a log when I visually monitor it. And see it happen again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zyzzbruhh said:

Amazing script for agility got decent level on multiple accounts haven't had a single issue except for the prif course. For some reason. 2-3x the script got stuck in mirror mode and the agility obstacles were not highlighting green where the bot usually does before before the next obstacle is selected. I was unable to get a log because the client crashed x2. Not sure if it's an issue with mirror mode the script or just the client. I will update this with a log when I visually monitor it. And see it happen again. 

Ya that shouldn't be happening, take some screenshots if you ever catch it that way

8 hours ago, Zyzzbruhh said:

https://prnt.sc/QUsiOgTrEW_1

heres the last thing the log said, after this it was turning camera for 5 minutes and spam clicking the minimap. log isnt showing much imo

Most likely mirror getting stuck ona  bugged marks of grace if it was rotating camera and clicking minimaps.
Make sure you don't run multiple bots in 1 client

3 hours ago, Jordan Matthesius said:

great script, however is no longer picking up marks of grace on the rooftops. just hovers the mouse over it for a second then clicks the obstacle?

Comon issues on mirror mode sadly, fixed by:
- Make sure you don't run multiple bots doing the same rooftop in the same client, split them up
- Restart your client when it starts skipping the marks

Edited by Khaleesi

Love your scripts Khal, had quite a few on my old account here before I lost it.

I did notice a bug - when using progressive mode on mirror (starting at level 1), when I'm at the gnome course it just decides to start running out of the gnome stronghold. Not sure where it thinks it wants to go. If I just run it via the courses tab, it works fine, however I'd like to be able to "set it and forget it". 

Not sure if others have had this issue. Thanks for all you do. :)

3 hours ago, PeterBParker said:

Love your scripts Khal, had quite a few on my old account here before I lost it.

I did notice a bug - when using progressive mode on mirror (starting at level 1), when I'm at the gnome course it just decides to start running out of the gnome stronghold. Not sure where it thinks it wants to go. If I just run it via the courses tab, it works fine, however I'd like to be able to "set it and forget it". 

Not sure if others have had this issue. Thanks for all you do. :)

No idea, it uses the webwalker so it's hard to tell where it was going... Just let it run and see what it does, there was probab;y a reason why it was doing that.

• Heart 1

Hey I'm having an issue with the Prif course. For some reason it keeps trying to go backwards when using the tree obstacles. It corrects itself, but it's definitely noticeable.

[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 10:08:11 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3252, y=6109, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 10:08:11 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3252, y=6109, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 10:09:42 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Agility...