Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

hey i was just wondering if you were ever planning to add alching while running to obstacles.. just an idea im still on the trial seems to be working great! will most likely buy very soon

No it will not be added, the reaction time of the client is already too slow to run properly.

Not even speaking how it would run while alching, it's already hard as a human to do it ...

Alching will slow down the script a lot unfortunately :(

I can take a look but in 99.9£ of the cases it will screw up the agility exp/h :s

Khaleesi

Hey man, just wanted to say I own this script and the PC script. They're both freaking amazing, but I'd like to let you know one problem I've encountered. I was doing Varrock rooftops with relatively low agility for it, and I read that it was possible to fall on it. So I loaded my inventory up with some food and let the bot run overnight. I woke up to it clicking a Mark of Grace over and over. It's because of me not falling and my inventory being full, so do you think if possible you could do something about that? Like say after X amount of times it stops trying to pick it up or maybe it could just drop an item and make room for the once it's trying to retrieve. Anyway A+ script! Thank you for making it!

• Like 1

Hey man, just wanted to say I own this script and the PC script. They're both freaking amazing, but I'd like to let you know one problem I've encountered. I was doing Varrock rooftops with relatively low agility for it, and I read that it was possible to fall on it. So I loaded my inventory up with some food and let the bot run overnight. I woke up to it clicking a Mark of Grace over and over. It's because of me not falling and my inventory being full, so do you think if possible you could do something about that? Like say after X amount of times it stops trying to pick it up or maybe it could just drop an item and make room for the once it's trying to retrieve. Anyway A+ script! Thank you for making it!

Oh thx for the report biggrin.png

I'll update the script so this will never happen again!

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.39:

- Fixed issue with picking up MOG when full inven.

Update should be live soon :D

Enjoy!

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Received a ban after using this script at the Gnome Agility Course after just running it for about 3 hours. Was playing and botting fine for the past couple weeks up until this script. Could've been a delayed ban but just pointing it out. I think it has something to do with the antiban measures in this script as I watched it click everything the same way every time it went through the course(with antiban option enabled).

Received a ban after using this script at the Gnome Agility Course after just running it for about 3 hours. Was playing and botting fine for the past couple weeks up until this script. Could've been a delayed ban but just pointing it out. I think it has something to do with the antiban measures in this script as I watched it click everything the same way every time it went through the course(with antiban option enabled).

Even without antiban enabled it doesn't even click on the same place twice... everything possible is randomnized.

I would say it's very unlikely you got banned so quick of using this script, but I don't know.

antiban just lwoers the exp slightly and by giving it more random things to do like exp checking, random mouse movements.

i'm sorry to hear you got banned :(

Khaleesi

No it will not be added, the reaction time of the client is already too slow to run properly.

Not even speaking how it would run while alching, it's already hard as a human to do it ...

Alching will slow down the script a lot unfortunately sad.png

I can take a look but in 99.9£ of the cases it will screw up the agility exp/h :s

Khaleesi

no worries :> thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

Khals Promotion time!

Get your free trials now.

Promo 1:

This if basicly for all the people who bought any of my scripts.

For every positive review you post on the store (Click here) about this script you'll receive a 5 day trial on a script of your choice (out of my script collection).

Whenever you posted the review in the store, take a screenshot of it and message me the screenshot together with the name of script you want the trial on.

As soon as I see the message I'll enable your 5-day trial.

If you bought multiple scripts, it is possible to make multiple reviews and earn multiple 5-day trials on different scripts or an extended trial on the same script.

Promo 2:

This promo is mainly for people who didn't bought the script. This promo is so simple it only takes 5 sec to do QwPha8E.png

basicly go to the first post of this topic and like the post, Whenever I see you liked the post I'll grant you a 24-48 hour trial.

If you like multiple topics, you can receive multiple trials at once!

It's that simple!

Kind regards

Khaleesi QwPha8E.png

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility