Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

7 hours ago, gustoboy said:

Hey, script has been working great so far. Took me from level 1-70 with no issues. 

Just ran into one problem with the agility pyramid. The script didn't log out or anything once all of my waterskins were empty so my character died of thirst. 

It's on my todo list

3 hours ago, eastlakfcmanager said:

would love a trial please!

Enjoy

6 hours ago, gustoboy said:

Ah okay, thanks for the update. I will not run the pyramid until fixed then. Do you have an ETA or hard to say?

Also, any chance you could add chocolate cakes as food to the script?

Taking a look at this now

13 minutes ago, Razzle said:

hey, im interested in purchasing this agility script, and wondered how low the ban rates are. Im new to botting, and really dont want to get my main acc taken down :C thanks in advance!@

Enjoy the trial

First time using a bot and first time purchasing any form of script. I must say, this has left a bad taste in my mouth. This script has been headache after headache, leaving me regretting spending money on this site. I've had nothing but problems attempting to get this script to run Canafis smoothly for longer than 3-4 runs. I've gotten stuck on the second to last building facing off to the right, I've fallen off that same building and been left standing there, etc. I may be doing something wrong, so I'm open to hear suggestions.

I bought this script because it was highly recommended from a few friends.  It wasn't working at all, but after reading through pages of this forum thread I found the simple fix.  If you are getting stuck in Canifis and you have your camera zoomed out to max, zoom in just a little more and you won't get stuck anymore.  That worked for me, I had posted earlier that this script was a waste of money, but I take that back

Edited by ocarlos9

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility