Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

hi thanks for the bot.

i seem to be having the same misclicks on seers rooftop course on the first rooftop (jumping gap) and the second to last jump before tele'ing

it happens each lap. this is my first bot am wondering if theres anything on my end i can do? tried with and w/o drawing

specifically, the clicks on the minimap cause it to run an extra 4 tiles, 2 forward and 2 back to use obstacle 

Edited by toolkid

On 6/7/2018 at 9:32 PM, toolkid said:

hi thanks for the bot.

i seem to be having the same misclicks on seers rooftop course on the first rooftop (jumping gap) and the second to last jump before tele'ing

it happens each lap. this is my first bot am wondering if theres anything on my end i can do? tried with and w/o drawing

specifically, the clicks on the minimap cause it to run an extra 4 tiles, 2 forward and 2 back to use obstacle 

this exact problem i noticed a few weeks back & got me a 3day tempt ban after botting for 2-3hrs a day on 3 days in a row of doing it be very careful with this script

Does the pyramid mode use humidify to refill the waterskins?

Edit: Nevermind, read the past 40 pages and I saw one post that said it does. I did not read any results for pyramid plunder, has anyone been able to bot pyramid plunder without bans? Has anyone gotten banned at pyramid?

Edit 2: Seems everyone is complaining about bans at seers

Edited by spanishguy

On 6/5/2018 at 4:25 AM, Celestial said:

I'd like to give it a shot, but any tips on botting for agility?

On 6/5/2018 at 5:34 AM, Mattlap said:

Can i get a trial please??

On 6/6/2018 at 4:55 PM, thearabpanzer said:

May I please get a trial? Thanks you.

On 6/6/2018 at 10:40 PM, Gargamine said:

Can I please have a trial?

On 6/7/2018 at 4:14 PM, Aelf said:

is it progressive? i bought it, cant really tell

On 6/8/2018 at 3:32 AM, toolkid said:

hi thanks for the bot.

Will take a look at the walking! WIll try to decrease it 

On 6/9/2018 at 2:51 PM, FapBoy said:

this exact problem i noticed a few weeks back & got me a 3day tempt ban after botting for 2-3hrs a day on 3 days in a row of doing it be very careful with this script

On 6/9/2018 at 6:44 PM, FapBoy said:

@toolkid i did seers for a bit until i noticed those strange movements then switched to pollniveach but its the same problem on that course aswell :( 

Make sure you camera is all zoomed out so the bot can actually click the object, should fix all the walking... :)

On 6/9/2018 at 7:20 PM, spanishguy said:

Does the pyramid mode use humidify to refill the waterskins?

Edit: Nevermind, read the past 40 pages and I saw one post that said it does. I did not read any results for pyramid plunder, has anyone been able to bot pyramid plunder without bans? Has anyone gotten banned at pyramid?

Edit 2: Seems everyone is complaining about bans at seers

Ya should refill waterskins :) 

20 hours ago, 8uwin said:

Does this script do wilderness course? If so, could you trial me? Thanks so much! Will buy if it does.

Yes it does wildy course :)

• Like 1