lolmanden apology

lolmanden

Hello community, it has been some time since you have seen me make a thread like this.

For all of you who don't know the situation that happened with me, or why I was in the position. let me explain briefly in simple words. I did scam @B2B for 12M 07 even if i was new, I did a thing for myself and was not considerate to the community as a whole in my decision.

Now onto the more important part. I don't think I have ever apologized to the community. I have said sorry to the staff and tried to show I was sorry for what I did, but I never said sorry to the people I affected the most - you guys. So here it is. I am sorry. I did wrong, and I acknowledge what I did was not only moronic, but selfish, stupid, ignorant, and so many other words I would have never wanted to use to describe my actions 9 months previous. I do not know how far this apology will go, but I want you to take it to the heart. Whether you were a close friend of mine who I abandoned during this time, or if you were a member who i didn't know of the community who simply heard about the incident, or even if you were not apart of the community at the time. I was given a great time in the community and made some friends, but threw it all away in the end at it was a mistake.

Now I want to make it up to you, or at least try. I'm not asking that you all love me, or to all add me on Skype and talk to me daily. I'm going to try and participate more in the community and help more like I use to. Expect to see me around in any support section. I'll try and use the client some more and become familiar with any new errors. Feel free to pm me at any given time if you are having any forum issues. I'll help you in any way you need or would like. I use to guide members of the forums, I'll start doing it again. If you have suggestions let me know via pm or even on this thread.

TL;DR - I'm sorry for what I did in the past.

• Like 1