van persie's 1st goal was setup

Acerd

You dont get to decide that. In The Netherlands, we call it voetbal, in the US its called soccer and i believe football too, its different in any country, and you want to claim it as one name, well sorry but you aren't that important to the world, sorry to break it to you kid.

also who gives a flying fuck its fucking football, its a game and everyone is WAY too phsyched up about it, someone scored(i dont watch it) and i knew because my neighbours were yelling like a motherfker, like srsly man who gives a shit

Obviously they won't got saying something in a different language.

Ew, soccer. :facep:

It's football... dafuq is soccer 

Edited by Jin

i dont see how its physicked up if someone decides to support their country in a sport

Also that yelling is called joy.

"Supports their country" hah, jesus man do you know what that means? supporting your country means the army, if your country gets attacked by nazi's, all the football players will help you wink.png you put all your respect into stupid football players, when you should respect the very, very hard working marine soldiers, army soldiers etc. 

think about that.

Ew, soccer. :facep:

YOU! I LIKE YOU no homo ;)

Edited by The Hero of Time

You dont get to decide that. In The Netherlands, we call it voetbal, in the US its called soccer and i believe football too, its different in any country, and you want to claim it as one name, well sorry but you aren't that important to the world, sorry to break it to you kid.

also who gives a flying fuck its fucking football, its a game and everyone is WAY too phsyched up about it, someone scored(i dont watch it) and i knew because my neighbours were yelling like a motherfker, like srsly man who gives a shit

England invented the game, so call it by its real name.

ikr

google images: football

ce49ec360d.jpg

handegg.0_standard_709.0.jpg

• Like 4

"Supports their country" hah, jesus man do you know what that means? supporting your country means the army, if your country gets attacked by nazi's, all the football players will help you wink.png you put all your respect into stupid football players, when you should respect the very, very hard working marine soldiers, army soldiers etc. 

think about that.

YOU! I LIKE YOU no homo wink.png

implying i never supported the army & marine.

Also support isn't only about military , it could be about goals (trying to achieve something) and a lot more shit.

I think that YOU should think.

Edited by Acerd
  • Like 1

Voet = foot, thus football. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_for_association_football The majority of countries call it football in their own language. I aint raging at people calling it soccer though. Call it whatever the fuck you want rofl it's still the same sport.

how is it corrupted?

Fifa leaders getting paid  £3m for their "support" and while they're a non profit organisation they somehow have 1billion banked.

Referees act like they dont see shit while the whole world sees it, and of course fifa doesn't want to use the high-tech stuff instead of the referees because it wont be blameable on a human mistake

implying i never supported the army & marine.

Also support isn't only about military , it could be about goals (trying to achieve something) and a lot more shit.

I think that YOU should think.

no. football is just a GAME, the army SAVES LIVES.

respect that, a game is just a game, you could say that you respect someone for training a skill 99 on runescape.. rofl same shit

no. football is just a GAME, the army SAVES LIVES.

respect that, a game is just a game, you could say that you respect someone for training a skill 99 on runescape.. rofl same shit

I got into football because my old estate was full of crackheads wanting little kids selling their shit. 

It might be a game but it still did get us off the street.